Crimson chest

General MajorMUD Discussion
Deadpool

Crimson chest

Post by Deadpool »

I am having trouble trying to gain access to the crimson chest. I have done the Draka's quest and defeated all the bosses in the crimson fortress. I see in MME that the chest is in the corner storage rooms. I just cannot figure out how to get into those rooms. I have the iron key as well. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

BearFather

Re: Crimson chest

Post by BearFather »

All you need is the iron key. You just unlock the doors.

Deadpool

Post by Deadpool »

There is no door into the storage room. Only out of the storage room. I can't get inside.

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

In the outside loop there is two doors that use the iron key. They are in the ne and sw corner. You unlock and can go in and bash out.

Joker

Post by Joker »

OK, you get the iron key from Inquisitor Fulgore on the 2nd level. On that level, when you look at the map, the NE and SW corners are both iron key doors. Each room contains a crimson chest. From Fulgore's room, go N, E, E, E, and use iron key NE. After getting the chest out of that room, move to the very SW corner, repeat process and get the chest. Once done on this level, move back down to the 1st level, where you entered the Fort, and again, the NE and SW corners of this level are chest rooms. The iron key is normally a 4-use item, so you can open each door and receive 4 crimson chests per key. Good Luck!