Dialsoft Control

Discussion on running your own board and editing MajorMUD.
RandalThor

Re: Dialsoft Control

Post by RandalThor »

syntax wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:19 pm Alright, so I finally got Dialsoft Control v5.62 registered and simultaneous IP control working. There aren't any issues with the keyrings like in the previous version. HOWEVER... now I've discovered another problem. Every new account that gets created ends up not have any defined screen columns / lines. It's in there as 0/0 which ends up disabling the full-screen editor (mud character screen is line-by-line, for example). Their sex also does not seem to get recorded. I almost wonder if it's not saving any of the sign up information collected into the DB. If I disable control it works fine.

I've been through all of the settings like 20 times over and can't find anything. Obvious settings seem like it would be in the "new user control" but I've disabling everything in there. Anyone experience this?
So just curious, where did you get info to get your Dialsoft 5.62 registered? I am unable to find anything anywhere. Please help.

syntax
Site Admin

Re: Dialsoft Control

Post by syntax »

RandalThor wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 8:37 pmSo just curious, where did you get info to get your Dialsoft 5.62 registered? I am unable to find anything anywhere. Please help.
viewtopic.php?f=61&t=2123