Recognition for Achievement in a Foundation for record top scores!

BBS Advertisements. Post about your new/existing board.
Julian

Recognition for Achievement in a Foundation for record top scores!

Post by Julian »

Are you guys ready?

mbbs1.ddns.net

That's the address of our board!!!

Nobody has been playing, but that is not discouraging the users that do!

They just hang-out and script! So much so! (as a matter of fact!) that they are about to set a MAJORMUD WORLD RECORD!!!

Yes, ladies and gentlemen. We haven't been resetting 2-3 times per year. In fact, I've just been advertising here and there, but refusing to reset. I've been trying to get more people to join the already established realm since everyone that used to play has QUIT!

So, the ones that stayed, who are also, as I like to regard them, my friends! AND they haven't quit! Actually, they were missing for some months but then he came back. So when you check the TOP 50 and TOP GANGs you can see really fantastic TOP HIGH SCORES!!!

So, as an announcement, we will NOT BE RESETTING!

In fact, Mbbs1.ddns.net (the telnet address for our board) - we are going for a long run to set -not a user online record, but -a top score high roster of players!!!

I have to admit we have only 2-3 people online at the moment. However, I will not be deleting players with reasonable high scores, EVER!

So, if anyone is interested in joining our realm, which will NOT be coming to an end, except for the pauses and other times of down time due to maintenance, come join in because we will be running a MAJORMUD world record CONTEST!!!

Good Luck!!! (and, PVP goes on and off, but, currently, it is off!)

Come join our games on our SERVER!!! Don't DELAY!!!! We are expecting you guys swarm in!!!

Happy Mudding!!!!

Sludge

Re: Recognition for Achievement in a Foundation for record top scores!

Post by Sludge »

lmao