New board going up at 5 EST. Come test out my new edits/balancing/improvements!

BBS Advertisements. Post about your new/existing board.
BlackLotus

New board going up at 5 EST. Come test out my new edits/balancing/improvements!

Post by BlackLotus »

I am going to be putting my board up so I can have some people test out my edits and let me know what they think needs to be tweaked/fixed/scrapped and in general any suggestions they have for balancing the gameplay. I am going to be putting the board up at 5PM EST today. I know its not a lot of notice. A quick rundown of things... items are unlimited...There are 5 new classes as well as 4 new races at the moment...races and classes have had some work done to them to help balance them...original classes questors available at gypsy trainer, new classes questors as well as gold jeweled rings available at general store...added new weapons and spells...balanced out new weapons and balanced them against existing weapons...with the spells I went through and made changes in damage or duration to a lot of them as well as made bard damage spells usable instead of a waste of space in the game. I have added onto a few areas in the game as well. There is the Roc Aerie off of the rocky trail, which is home to roc hatchlings. There is also a fully enlarged area on the island where the snakes are as well as an extended scriptable area like a much lower exp animal pen near the Filthy Encampment. I'm ok with 2 chars each. The address is 104.230.201.11. Hope to see some of you there!

NEW CLASSES and if they get meditate/smash/perfect stealth
Capoeirista-
Guardian-Meditate/Smash @25
Shogun-Smash @22
Assassin-Perfect Stealth @20
Songweaver-Meditate @20
WhiteMage-Meditate @20

NEW mme dats added 3/15
mme.OrderoftheLotus.zip
current mme dat as of 3/15
(1.29 MiB) Downloaded 292 times
Last edited by BlackLotus on Mon Mar 15, 2021 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

BlackLotus

Re: New board going up at 5 EST. Come test out my new edits/balancing/improvements!

Post by BlackLotus »

A few miscellaneous things.
Exp is 2x
+10 to max stats
New classes fully questable through 4th alignment. Will be done with 5th soon.
Also have new armor coming soon as well.

BlackLotus

Re: New board going up at 5 EST. Come test out my new edits/balancing/improvements!

Post by BlackLotus »

I also forgot to mention that everyone gets sys gotos and the HOD heals you.

dbcooper

Post by dbcooper »

Classes/Races could use some work. A few of them don't make much sense. I would work on adding spells to all casting classes first then making classes with druid-2 and kai-1, etc

BlackLotus

Post by BlackLotus »

I welcome and will consider any suggestions on what you would change if you want to give some specifics. As far as spells. There have already been some spells added and most stock spells have been tweaked.