New items for Witchunters

Moderator: BearFather

bountyhunter

New items for Witchunters

Post by bountyhunter »

Hey this is Bounty from edited mud. I'm playing a Witchunter currently but would like to make some suggestions.
There's no cool rings, bracelets, belts or fancy things that most if not all other classes get. I realize it's a Witchunter
but maybe there could be some Witchunter specific items that would be cool or a benefit to being a Witchunter.
Some ideas that come to mind are non magic or magic-0 weapons that are fantastic but you couldn't use until a higher
level but wouldn't use as a higher level because they wouldn't hit what you were fighting unless you were a Witchunter.
Maybe the magicres could be more of a benefit as a Witchunter like possibly resisting more than 75% maybe it could go
up to 95% or even 100%. Maybe they could except healing after a quest or training. Some heavy magic areas like Phaeramines
would be cool too, like you'd have to have the major magic res to even survive similar to the Phaeramines.
Thanks for letting me add some input and for running the BBS I really enjoy it.

Thanks,
Bounty, Torpor, Baphomet
Glenn.

BearFather

Re: New items for Witchunters

Post by BearFather »

I like these a couple of these ideas, I will have a look at high lvl rings and bracelets. Some of the stuff not possible like allowing healing spells to hit...this is the whichunter way.

Side note: Wrong forum, this should be in our private forum below. But still helpful info.

bountyhunter

Re: New items for Witchunters

Post by bountyhunter »

I guess healing a Witchunter would be too much to ask for. I've got this really cool gear for him but then I'm wearing
a silver bracelet, that or a greasy leather bracelet.. something besides the sunstone bracelet would be cool. Also
there's a crimson ring, quest ring and gold jeweled ring all good rings but only 3 options :) I really like the +magic resistance
gear, I just wish I resisted damage spells better I'm still taking a lot of damage :(
Thanks for getting back to me
Bounty, Baphomet, Torpor
Glenn.