A edited mud worth playing?

General MajorMUD Discussion
Blackie

A edited mud worth playing?

Post by Blackie »

I've been away from mud for about a year or so, but like any true mudder, I've come back. :twisted:
Stating the obvious here; MOD10 is never going to happen and over the past several years I've had a hard time finding an edited bbs worth playing. One that has stable connection, good mudops, active players and fairly complete (finished with edits).
When I started playing again a few weeks ago the first new edited MUD I found and logged onto was BalanceMud. I'm certain there are more out there, I just haven't looked or tried. At this point, there is simply no reason to. So far, BalancedMud is living up to it's name. The race and class edits are sweet and very, very (for lack of a better term) balanced. :D There are a few new areas and several new items which are simply a nice addition as well. The ops have been very helpful and informative. The number of active players is pretty much everybody. :) The connection has been as stable as any other good bbs. It has unlimited lims, but the drop rates still make it competitive. PVP level is +/- 7. No PVP as of yet, but I'm sure it's coming soon. ;)
If your looking for a MUD like this you should come and check it out. BalanceMud.DynDns.Org

Blackie