mybbs.ddns.net - We want to hear from you!

BBS Advertisements. Post about your new/existing board.
Julian

mybbs.ddns.net - We want to hear from you!

Post by Julian »

Hello MajorMud Enthusiasts!

My name is Julian and I am the sysop of mybbs.ddns.net, a free 24/7, friendly Galacticomm board which is currently running two realms: PVP & Non-PVP.

I would really love to hear from YOU!
I am interested in what you guys want to see.

About US:
Our PVP Realm only has 9 users in it. And of those 9, 4-5 people. The rest of the lines are dupes.
Currently, just to have people get through the lower levels until level 50, monster experience has been multiplied by (X3!!!!)

I am writing because it's not really that interesting to have a realm of 4-5 people and all of them are on the same team.
I think we're looking for FUN times AND EXCITEMENT.

I would love to hear what you guys think about MajorMud, and what you guys want to see!
I really love mudinfo.net because it has everything that sysops need to know to run a MajorMud Realm, and multiples of it.
You can post things here, or you can visit out bbs.. mybbs.ddns.net and write in our local forums; and..
I've created a PHP Bulletin Forum at: FORUMS.GOODBOYPARTY.COM.
You will need to create an account and start posting in a forum that is similar to mudinfo.net.. instead of the BBS's 25 year old Forum defaults.

Mudinfo.net offers a lot of ADD-ON areas, etc. During the past decade I've installed and removed these areas which like, DEEP CAVERNS, includes it's own monsters, items, spells, etc.

I don't know what to do to have more players, and to make it more exciting, because all this work for 4-5 people doesn't convince me.
I may as well make everyone level 60-65 and they can just hang out..
The realm is also dead, meaning, no one talks/gossips.

My other Realm, the stock, standard MajorMud Realm is a few months older but has 16 users in that realm.
Again, we have dupes, so, 16 divided by three is around another 5 people in the whole entire realm.
(BORING!!) No one gossips, no pvp, stock realm, and, while people are friendly and helpful as to cash for items, instructions for people that want to learn more about the game, and how to play it, where to script, etc. It's all here, but, there are only 5 (FIVE) people.
I want more people here. How do I do this?

I myself encourage gameplay but do not play myself. I figure it would get wierd if a sysop (IMMORTAL GODS) plays, then whatever we want, we can just sys summon or sys e xxx.

I was thinking about posting on REDDIT because it is more popular.
I want to hear what you guys think, and say.
I am open to opening up a third realm, to kind of start again from scratch.. and then check the TOP 10 or TOP 50 and TOP GANGS!

Everyone is Welcome at mybbs.ddns.net!
Play in our realms, talk/gossip, and let us know more about you and what you are looking for.
Don't forget about forums.goodboyparty.com where you can create a FREE account and post in the forums which is a similar forums website to mudinfo.net

We can create topics, have forum ops, and more. The Website is hosted by an ISP, meaning, I don't run it myself under a windows based PC.

I want to meet you, greet you, teach and learn from you, and generally exchange ideas, and new fun times with this game.

I hope you guys take me up and come join our online community and let me know if you want a new realm to dive into as well.
I look forward to hearing/reading more from you in the days to come.

Happy Mudding!
Your friendly Sysop,
Julian! :)

tinydapimp

Re: mybbs.ddns.net - We want to hear from you!

Post by tinydapimp »

Why u band me I wasn't gonna play on the pvp. I just rolled my chair dunno why it crashed the board

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

tinydapimp wrote: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:25 pm Why u band me I wasn't gonna play on the pvp. I just rolled my chair dunno why it crashed the board
Were you #1 in the realm when you re-rolled?

tinydapimp

Post by tinydapimp »

I cant log into real 3. Says I do have the permission