Sys Go's

Moderator: BearFather

BigDaddehJ

Sys Go's

Post by BigDaddehJ »

Heya, wha's the chance of gettin' Sys at level 35 instead of 45?

DrizztD

Re: Sys Go's

Post by DrizztD »

Agreed, this would be quite nice to have. at least between 35-40.

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

I have been meaning to reply to this.

I hear your plee buy 35 is way too low to give them out. They are a reward for putting in the hard work and showing you can be a player. It's also when you get your 3rd guy.

This would effect both realms really cause of the 3rd toon.

DrizztD

Post by DrizztD »

Okay we will work with you, what about 40? that's still months of work on stock realm (if you don't power lvl which we do not). As the active players here we would really like this

BigDaddehJ

Post by BigDaddehJ »

If it's a reward for showing that you can be a player, there is no reason to wait for levels as that is simply an arbitrary measurement of how well you can script and setup megamud, it has nothing to do with how you are as a player, in my opinion.

Puttin' in work is getting out there and helping people, being a positive influence to the people in the realm and making sure that things are spread out and distributed or flushed when they are not needed. Or at the very least saved for use later and not hoarded and left to sit so that noone can use them. That isn't "putting in work". Again, just my opinion.

Yer realm, yer decision and I'm not arguing. Just giving my 2 cents.

J

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

This is a forum, so I expect your opinion and you to argue for it.

40 might be doable, I like that better then 35, you have to remember this rule includes the 3rd dupe also. Those rules go together, they are both rewards.

And the reward is measured by levels...Hmm trying to phrase this without being too blunt. I want a new player to put in the work and show they care for this realm, and the truth is I can't just do that willy nillie. So a level was imposed to say "yes this person put in the time". Yeah sure someone set a script and forget about it for a month. But the truth is that guy wont stay, hes not invested the time. I have given out the coolguy key to about a handful of players in that realm. This is because the non serious players have left or came into the edited realm.

To you guys it seems it's only a few lvls, but look you guys have been around and stuck it out. That's what the reward is for, the player that hangs and sticks it out. And in truth I have turned my back on the 3rd dupe because you guys have been active and helping the realm to blossom again.

And btw this realm started with no sys-go's and this is how the realm got them. By this exchange here.

DrizztD

Post by DrizztD »

By level 40, we are ready for the dark phoenix, ready for the majority of of the end-game content excluding mod9. I can respect wanting to utilize a reward system, it adds a goal to the game. I truly feel that having them both set to level 40 would be the sweet spot, where the reward would be most appreciated and utilized doing those quests and boss hits far away from cities at that point.

BigDaddehJ

Post by BigDaddehJ »

I absolutely agree with the idea of rewards for the game, and I think that the Sys Go's and another dupe is a great idea. (We are talking a 3rd dupe, as you stated right?) I also agree that 40 is a good spot for it. By that time we are reaching far beyond the cities and have the ability to easily get to the lost city and such, so it wouldn't be giving any overly crazy power to someone too quickly. It is simply saving them some time so that they can focus more on the other things they are doing, rather than hours of walking and walking and walking.

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

40 might be doable, and I agree it can be very handy for cloaks and desert quest. And to correct J, it's for a 3rd account in the realm, your max is 3 per realm.

If you can get a couple more people on your side I might be willing to change it;)

DillyDilly

Post by DillyDilly »

i just wanted to way in on all this real quik i think we should b able to get sys goes at 40 make things a lil easier save time i do agree 35 a lil soon but 40 would b great thanks for the chance to talk about this