New Majormud Client

Anything goes.
maxx2310

New Majormud Client

Post by maxx2310 »

So I started a new client project a while back and just now I am revamping the code... lessons learned kinda thing and would like to get some others to help in with the project so it does not die. I know megamud for the most part is all some of you will ever need. The aim of this project was to have a great client that is open source and available to the public if things need to be changed/updated etc. This client will also be fully compatible with edited boards as well as stock since the data is solely driven by the NMR database export of the dat files. Hopefully I can get 1-2 more programmers to help with the massive amount of code that is still needed to be written.

By all means any architecture changes suggested will be considered I dont have anything set in stone, the way I implemented the decoding and parsing of the data I tried to make as generic as possible but there are some instances that cant be avoided and that just may be my limited scope.

In the mean time I will be making updates daily to the code, which can be viewed here.

http://yottamud.codeplex.com/