mybbs.ddns.net We've reopened our doors

BBS Advertisements. Post about your new/existing board.
Julian

mybbs.ddns.net We've reopened our doors

Post by Julian »

Hello Mud Realm!

We've just reopened our doors. Fresh Mud may be in the works if we get enough people!

Come say hello:
mybbs.ddns.net

Realm has no rules except for the basic 1 dupe for 2 toons. Come tell me what you want the rules to be and we'll get a fresh game going.

Open for business. Your friendly Sysop,
Julian

dmine45

Re: mybbs.ddns.net We've reopened our doors

Post by dmine45 »

Is it open for business yet? I tried to telnet in but was unable to connect.

Bloodrock

Post by Bloodrock »

your best bet if you really want players is to reset majormud. you do however recall you have a bad reputation you got kicked off the majormud facebook page
clean up your act be a good sysop don't mess with players and such. don't close and then reopen posting here is good but find other majormud sites to post like reddit majormud also. don't do live edits don't switch things after resetting majormud. people want a stable bbs and a stable honest sysop. you seem like you love majormud and being a sysop then act accordingly put your best foot forward. i had removed your bbs from my list but re-entered it when saw your post bout it open again. seems like can telnet with 2 addies mbbs1.ddns.net and mybbs.ddns.net. again do a reset it is your best bet

Julian

Post by Julian »

Hello B.R.!

I am really excited about being back. I deeply regret any mishaps which those one or two attention seeking persons brought about, and I strongly dislike what they did.

I did not, and will not use my sysop powers to do anything which is bad and wrong. Instead, I do want a very positive and healthy environment so that we can have a great game, in a great community that we build and take part in. I enjoy the positive and thriving with each other.

Whatever was said, was people voicing their discomfort when some players were acting ruly in a negative way. I had received many complaints about their language and behavior. Sadly, someone had also said that I have changed their characters and other things, I don't really remember because it was a long time ago. However, those rumors were lies and dishonest/unreal. I do not need to change anything, but also respect highly what people have done and gained. I don't need to cheat, and I don't need to create bad behavior and negative environments for my board. I love my board and want to make sure that everyone is included and having a good time, in a friendly and fair, even fun environment. I had great players on my board, and they even vouched for me, very nice to have read. I did not even ask them they did it on their own. That's why you can tell it was so detailed.

Rather than negative, as rumored for others to believe, I actually prefer positive, festive environments where people can play and everything is stable so players can build up their toons and know that it is not a waste of time, but instead a lot of fun that will last, and last!!

I really appreciate that you and others have given me the opportunity to do this in a rich and full community with lots of players. I enjoy it greatly. I do not need negative and will not do it, that is why I had to shut down. But, I am back now, and want to build something great, including others' toons, activities, and progress.

I look forward to reseting majormud on my board! Thank you very much for that advice. It will be done.

I really appreciate that you took the time to talk to me! Thanks, and I enjoy building friendships online! Very much!!

I enjoy reddit as well, I will be around!

I do have two internet addies for my board, use whichever you like.

Thank you for reaching out and I hope that you log in, as well as others.. let's have some majormud fun together. I really appreciate the opportunity.

Be in touch.

Yours friendly sysop,
Julian