KillerBBS Opening Saturday 27th 8pm EST

BBS Advertisements. Post about your new/existing board.
Brendon

KillerBBS Opening Saturday 27th 8pm EST

Post by Brendon »

Hi Guys,

Telnet address - killerbbs.servebbs.net
Port - 23

Been quite a few years off the Mud play. So instead of just going straight into a existing board i am deciding to open my own. This would be my 1st BBS so i will require to run tests, setup and make sure everything is ok before i release the opening date. The details of the BBS will be listed below and if you have any input please feel free to let me know.

2 Char per IP - Regardless your house share, wife/husband, dog or cat. I will not condone more then 2 char per IP. Note - If you think you can do the VPN trick and so on, i will have my eye on you. There is no reason why you cannot use your own IP to play. Please make this a fair play and don't ruin it for others. Users will be deleted if caught duping, i will be paying close attention to this as this is more important.

2 x Limiteds - Enabling more lims to play with. Players will be stripped 7 days of inactivity unless i am notified prior to any events. Players only logging in to keep active will also be stripped.

PVP Level limit - 10 Levels / On some conditions below
1. This is a PVP realm. If you want to an a hardcore PVP player but end up getting hunted all the time. Sure, you can hide in the safe rooms. But if your the type to just hide in safe rooms constantly without getting exp and just come out of the safe room to kill scripts. Then your actions will need to be reviewed (only will apply this to complaints and not by me)
2. If your just logging in to attack and hang players then log off. This counted as inactive and your are just logging in to cause trouble to the board. Not the players!

I haven't applied all fixes to bugs except the Bard cloak bug and Orfeo Shop bug. Any exploits of known bugs will be deleted with no questions asked.

Sysop - Of course it will be me. I will be playing but i will not be having limiteds and only 1 character. Only if they are given to me.

Misc edits:
-Golden Locket will not be available
-Bash Ability Removed
-Priest Combat 2
-Missy Combat 3 instead of dropping the EXP from 220%
-Thief Combat 3 EXP chart raised to 100% not 80%
-Gypsy Combat 3 Exp chart dropped to 195%
-Warlock Combat 3 with tracking abilities
-All races have received +20 CP
-Bard Cash and Cloak Bug fixed
-2H Backstab fixed (You cannot BS with non 2h BS wep. This will give you a message you cannot bs with this weapon)
-Spell mod fix on Monsters
-Spell component items increase 5% across the board
-Druid/Mage/Priest get meditate upon create. This is for users who sole purpose to go Spellcasters at the beginning to help script
-Lightened enc of Rope and is now a loyal item

Still working on a few minor changes as i go this week but will update this post.

Hope to see all you mudders join me for a fresh start.

TheFuneralPortrait

Re: KillerBBS Opening Saturday 27th 8pm EST

Post by TheFuneralPortrait »

Yet another sysop who can't help himself.

On day three he's playing multiple chars with limited items after stating above that wouldn't be the case. Suddenly this appears:

1. YourPenis Warrior -= The Killers =- 1399650 EDITED

Immediately after posting this the sysop took down the board, presumably to clean up his tracks. Just save yourself the time and play elsewhere.

eerie

Post by eerie »

Confirming this.

WTF?

Necrosaro420

Post by Necrosaro420 »

"2 Char per IP - Regardless your house share, wife/husband, dog or cat. I will not condone more then 2 char per IP. Note - If you think you can do the VPN trick and so on, i will have my eye on you. There is no reason why you cannot use your own IP to play. Please make this a fair play and don't ruin it for others. Users will be deleted if caught duping, i will be paying close attention to this as this is more important."

Sounds, very....micromanaging

Joker

Post by Joker »

Maybe Brendan has a man-gina?