UPDATE: Dado's Blade BBS v2.0

BBS Advertisements. Post about your new/existing board.
Coreaxel

Re: UPDATE: Dado's Blade BBS v2.0

Post by Coreaxel »

Any updates on when we might be back up? just curious

Joker

Post by Joker »

Wondering if this is another one of those "fly-by-night" bbs's, where the sysop just decides it's too much work to continue running. If it comes back up soon, I will return. If it's not up by the weekend, probably going to move on.

Coreaxel

Post by Coreaxel »

I hope it comes back up.. its hard to find a board now a days where people help the little guy, the bigger quests are still available because there are big enough parties, lims aren't all hoarded in a house or sitting on a defunct. I was really starting to enjoy it there

Joker

Post by Joker »

Despite some posts about the horrible settings, it was a nice place to play with great folks frequenting the realm. Hopefully, it will be back.

BizKit

Post by BizKit »

Guy gang, the BBS is back up and running. Cox finally got their heads out of their asses and fixed the issue.

Sorry for the down time!
TheSysop

BizKit

Post by BizKit »

Hey gang! We had some really bad weather earlier and power was in and out for hours. It looks like it's passed for now but I know we're not out of the woods yet. The weather is suppose to be pretty bad all weekend.

So if the BBS goes down again it's most likely due to the weather, If you can't connect just check here or the Majormud/Dado's Blade BBS Facebook pages for updates.

Sorry for the downtime!
TheSysop

BizKit

Post by BizKit »

Just a heads up to everyone, we're having some really bad weather moving through tonight and tomorrow so if the BBS goes down and/or you can't connect...we're probably without power.

If the power does go out i'm going to leave the BBS PC unplugged until the weather clears. Hopefully the power stays intact and we have no issues.

Keep your fingers crossed!
TheSysop

BizKit

Post by BizKit »

Ok, change of plans. I'm shutting it down and unplugging it right now. There are alot of lighting strikes very close to the house so I'm going to make sure it doesn't get hit with a power surge. It'll be back up when the weather clears.

Sorry guys, Hopefully the weather will clear quickly!
TheSysop