Dado's Blade BBS!

BBS Advertisements. Post about your new/existing board.
BizKit

Dado's Blade BBS!

Post by BizKit »

New, very lightly edited bbs/majormud. Only a handful of people so far. And we also have T-Lord!! LoL. Everyoneone is welcome to join up and check it out! I look forward to all you new players!

Telnet: dadosbladebbs.dyndns.org
SysOp: BizKit
GameOp: None
WGs: 3.30
MajorMud: v1.11p Mod 9 (stock)
EXP: Normal (slime beast and cave worm slightly increased)

I'll just post the sysop bulliten for all the info and rules. If there is anything not listed you'd like to know, feel free to ask!

Rules and Information

#1 Clean-up is at 6am Central Time.
#2 Only 2 dupes are allowed (3 characters per IP address).
#3 Everyone has sys goto's and map.
#4 Death is set at -200
#5 Questors are unlimited.
#6 All races are edited to have +20 max stats.
#7 SysOp character (BizKit) is only for money farming/quests/rescues.
#8 SysOp/GameOp will issue retrains and alignment changes when asked.
#9 PvP is set to a 7 level difference.
#10 HAVE FUN!

This BBS is running the latest version of MajorMUD & Worldgroup 3.30.
The BBS PC is running an Athlon 3300+ (2GHz)/1024MB RAM/160GB HDD.
Our Internet connection is COX, running at 225Mbps down & 25Mbps up.

Homegrown

Re: Dado's Blade BBS!

Post by Homegrown »

Possibly the shittiest settings Ive seen....

Bonkers

Post by Bonkers »

The Stats are horrible on this board and I can verify that the playing Op is a cheater too. I made some chars on here just to get to the AR lim 1's first and flush for fun. Would have been getting them tonight but the op decided to use his OP char that is "only for money farming/quests/rescues" to help his toons kill AR.

Bonk Bonk

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

Bonkers wrote:The Stats are horrible on this board and I can verify that the playing Op is a cheater too. I made some chars on here just to get to the AR lim 1's first and flush for fun. Would have been getting them tonight but the op decided to use his OP char that is "only for money farming/quests/rescues" to help his toons kill AR.

Bonk Bonk
So many issues with this post. First your mad cause you try to fuck someone over, but yet they stopped you. Not the way they stopped you, its that they did.

I don't play here just in innocent bystander that had to point and laugh.

virucizer

Post by virucizer »

BearFather wrote:
Bonkers wrote:The Stats are horrible on this board and I can verify that the playing Op is a cheater too. I made some chars on here just to get to the AR lim 1's first and flush for fun. Would have been getting them tonight but the op decided to use his OP char that is "only for money farming/quests/rescues" to help his toons kill AR.

Bonk Bonk
So many issues with this post. First your mad cause you try to fuck someone over, but yet they stopped you. Not the way they stopped you, its that they did.

I don't play here just in innocent bystander that had to point and laugh.
If the sysop is using a OP powers to help mortals go get limiteds, it is probably not a good place to play. The reason why he did it doesn't really matter.

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

No way was I justifying the op use of powers just point out the idiocy of the post, and specifically that line.

BizKit

Post by BizKit »

Ok, first of all, the guy who took the Op character (BizKit) to the AR wasn't me. The character I actually play is Ako. He took the Op character (BizKit) without asking (and against the rules) and went to the AR which isn't allowed. He has been reprimanded and I have made it very clear to everyone that BizKit isn't for boss runs and that's not going to happen ever again.

And Bonkers, you're real quick to try and accuse me of cheating when it wasn't even my character who took the Op character on a boss run in the AR. When in fact you had already cheated and did the exact thing you accused me of. Real class act bro.

Also, I'd like to know what about the settings is so shitty since no one has bothered to say exactly what makes them shitty.

Mud slinging aside, I promise you there is no more "cheating" going on. It's a new MUD and some people took advantage of my kindness. I have made adjustments and am going to keep Dado's Blade BBS a "cheat" free BBS that anyone is more than welcome to come and play on.

I look forward to seeing you there!