Phaseshift coming back

BBS Advertisements. Post about your new/existing board.
Grud

Phaseshift coming back

Post by Grud »

Decided to put the board backup after a year of downtime. Lots of new improvements.

Two realms: PVP and PVE, unlimited characters but 3 logins at any one time.

Tele-Arena, LORD and other non MMUD related stuff.

Will put the particulars up later but essentially a non-edited realm with all the usual fixes and mods to make life easier.

Take a look this weekend:

phased.dalnet.ca / 23 - US/Canada IP's only

Joker

Re: Phaseshift coming back

Post by Joker »

My wife plays here and was complaining that she can't ever find the new Master Assassin in her lair to complete the superstealth quest. I told her to sit around for an hour and wait for her to regen. 3 hours later, still no assassin. I decided to help her out and used her characters to search every room in the darkened tunnels, as well as the Black Fortress (just in case). She is nowhere to be found, at least not in her usual areas. Not sure what the problem is here, but nobody can complete the super stealth quest until the Master Assassin is regenned in the game.

Homegrown

Post by Homegrown »

He roams.

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

I have never seen the master assassin roam. And it's a she.

Joker

Post by Joker »

Far too many little "nuances" with this realm for me to play here enjoyably. Others may find it suitable, but I prefer a different kind of realm. Just my personal opinion. All stats have been raised to 300+, so no reason really to be anything other than half-ogre.

Grud

Post by Grud »

Hmm.. should probably reset the main realm. Maybe I should go back to stock? I kind of have a mishmash of edits and can't even remember what is what anymore.