Esoteric Edits BBS -- The most mature MudRev around

BBS Advertisements. Post about your new/existing board.
cuckoorules

Esoteric Edits BBS -- The most mature MudRev around

Post by cuckoorules »

Telnet: esoteric-edits.ddns.net
Facebook Group (Discussions/Update info): http://facebook.com/groups/EsotericEdits/
Max Chars per person: 3 online at one time, have as many as you like overall
Max Level: 300 (working on expansion/finishing up endgame MudRev)
PVP: Currently disabled but player driven
Death: -20000
Hangup penalty: none
Sys Commands: Sys Map is available to all players, there is a residing bot which has commands for adding lives, retrain, changing alignment, checking if bosses are alive, clearing your suicide password, and even providing sex changes and speaking to players from the Gods.
Portal system to all major towns
Extensive quests with more to come in the future possibly!
Edited ganghouses back into the realm, but with no way to break in and uses teleport spells so you can get there from any location similar to the recall spells/potions.

Official reset will occur on January 24th in mid to late afternoon. PVP will be enabled briefly before the realm resets. Whether or not it stays enabled depends upon player demand, but more than likely will remain off as I have tailored my realm to be more PVE oriented. Questions are welcome, but you'll get a quicker answer via the Facebook group or by simply logging onto the realm, as I do not often check this website.
Last edited by cuckoorules on Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

cuckoorules

Re: Esoteric Edits BBS -- Resetting January 24th

Post by cuckoorules »

Per user demand, I have added a 2nd PVP realm which is currently an identical copy of the first realm as of today's date. Death is set to -500 HP on the PVP realm currently. The PVP realm will have a different reset date to be announced shortly so that users who would like to play both have the ability to focus on the reset for each, should they want to play competitively. I have also increased the max level on the Venshire trainer to 300, and added a "levelme" command that gives 4 billion exp in The Screaming Wench Tavern (Map: 2, Room: 2569) to allow users to quickly max out and play around prior to the reset. (This room command will obviously be removed prior to the reset). New rules for post-resets will be 3 characters online in the Non-PVP realm, and 2 online in the PVP realm at any given time, with users who donate or have donated allowed to have an additional character online on whichever realm they choose. Now is a great time to come check it out and quickly obtain a high level character if you want to experiment before the reset!

cuckoorules

Re: Esoteric Edits BBS -- Reset January 24th && New PVP Real

Post by cuckoorules »

I'm interested to get back into editing some new content and planning out my end-game quest that has been on hold for many months. My motivation is coming back and I'd really love to have someone to collaborate and come up with some new concepts with. Any experience with editing is a huge plus and so is elaborate knowledge of the current mudrev workings. Let me know if anyones interested. Also, reset this Saturday. Likely will occur around 5PM CST.

cuckoorules

Post by cuckoorules »

RESET Complete!! Realm is up and in action!

cuckoorules

Post by cuckoorules »

Got a good amount of active players -- usually about 45 online, but was hoping to get back up to 60 like old days... so... come on guys! I promise it's the most fun realm around :)

cuckoorules

Post by cuckoorules »

Shameless bump. Still going strong.

cuckoorules

Post by cuckoorules »

new DNS - esoteric-edits.ddns.net

The old one expired and the website wasn't working for me..so..new address!

cuckoorules

Post by cuckoorules »

bump :) kinda quiet in the realm... need some new peeps

cuckoorules

Post by cuckoorules »

Lots of new faces lately, great time to join with other low level buddies.. hope to see you there!

cuckoorules

Re: Esoteric Edits BBS -- The most mature MudRev around

Post by cuckoorules »

Took the PVP realm down due to lack of interest. Should also allow the realm to run a bit more smoothly as well as speed up cleanups. Would love to see some new faces :)