Esoteric Edits BBS -- The most mature MudRev around

BBS Advertisements. Post about your new/existing board.
cuckoorules

Re: Esoteric Edits BBS -- The most mature MudRev around

Post by cuckoorules »

Realm is getting exceptionally stale and I've almost maxed out my thief so I am thinking that a reset should happen soon. Also, since you need 24 billion experience to be #100 it seems about that time. Does anyone who is interested in playing have any preferences as to when exactly this reset should go down? I am not sure I will even have time to play, but I am thinking within the next couple months we should do a fresh start. Maybe it will even motivate me to get back into editing new stuff :)

virucizer

Post by virucizer »

50 level pvp, no playing ops

virucizer

Post by virucizer »

n/m, i see now that it was a request for preferences on timing, not settings.

cuckoorules

Post by cuckoorules »

I tried launching a PVP realm, nobody came. Not going through all that effort again, as it slowed down the overall server as well as cleanup for people playing on the PVE realm. As far as no playing ops, I am currently thinking I have already played most possible types of characters to maximum level/gear, so there is a fair change I may not play on reset, but if I start doing edits I may change my mind and get sucked back in. As of presently, I have characters but I would hardly call me occasionally checking my script and training as "playing". Anyways, if more people would play if I don't, I'm happy to sit on the sidelines and just tweak the game based on user feedback. I do find, however, that a lot of the things I've fixed are directly a result of me finding them to be broken while playing around myself.