Only one character per verified player, per realm, is allowed. Verification may be obtained by messaging the Sysop via Facebook from an established profile with your account name(s) and desired realm(s). Accounts that are not verified for a specific realm will not be allowed to train beyond level 9.
ClassicMUD is a permanent launch board running T-LORD, TradeWars 2002, and two MajorMUD realms; (PVP) and (NO PVP). The realms are almost entirely stock with the following rules and exceptions...
(PVP) at +/- 9 levels with a 10% HP hang penalty and death at -30, 16 level stack
(NO PVP) with death at -100, 16 level stack
- Additional lives cost 1 runic in both realms
- Standard fixes, patches, and abuse controls have been applied
- There is no playing Sysop, MudOp, or sys powers; Sysop aid is rarely offered.
- The EXP and cash rewards for some non-class/non-alignment quests have been reduced
- There is no "bash" attack, no shovel, no instant-regen cave worm, and no instant-regen slime beast
- Boss regen times have been reduced by half, items are not limited, first-kill drops are not guaranteed
- Cleanup begins at 9:00PM EST
- Reference the Update Log below for full details on all realm adjustments.
Players are allowed to verify an account for each realm if they choose so come by and check us out!
- Michael (Sysop) - http://www.facebook.com/mowsinski
- Facebook Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ClassicMUD/
- MME File - https://www.dropbox.com/s/iz7anli90fyi2 ... D.mdb?dl=0
- Update Log - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1z_0 ... sp=sharing
1 post • Page 1 of 1