syntax
Site Admin

Re: Nightmare Redux (NMR) Download Links

Post by syntax »

There are two executables

B7D

Post by B7D »

I may be completely missing something, but when I downloaded the 1.8.1 link at start of post, it only had one .exe in it and a install wizard that didnt give me any other options until i was in nightmare and the settings menu pops up. At that point if i try select 1.11n it says this version of nightmare isnt compatible.

Am I doing something wrong? thanks

syntax
Site Admin

Post by syntax »

In the folder where it installs is another executable (_vN or something)

B7D

Post by B7D »

Got it! thank you

juanantonio

Post by juanantonio »

gracias amigos

syntax
Site Admin

Post by syntax »

v1.8.2 Released--

Code: Select all

v1.8.2 (12/30/2021)  
------------------------------------------  
-NEW: Tools > Monsters > Item drop percentage modifier - alter monster drop percentages based on monster and item info.  this will allow you to do things like set the minimum drop percentage to 50% for items dropped by monsters that regen greater than 7 days, for example.
-UP: added a bunch of additional logging to the database importer to show the name (or first few chars for messages/textblocks) to help identify conflicts on a preview import
-UP: max room regen added to lair info for monsters, to be used in corresponding update in MME.
-UP: room illumination added to mme room export, to be used in corresponding update in MME.
-UP: added 4 rooms to the default exclude list for mme exports (1/288, 1/289, 12/2381, 17/2867)
-FIX: Textblocks executed by a checkspell were not being flagged/exported to MME. This fix along with the corresponding MME update will result in better textblock detail.
-FIX: during an MME export, monsters that had no attacks were getting the average damage value of the previously calculated mob.