Minor fixes

Moderator: BearFather

iLLprophet

Minor fixes

Post by iLLprophet »

Bear

First of all thank you for your continuous efforts in improving the realm and all the awesome edits. Keep it up, please! That being said at your request I've been compiling a list of little editing hiccups along the way. There may be some I forgot but this is enough to get started.

Lvl 90 black silk robes are set at lvl 120 while all the rest of the gear is lvl 90 (slippers, gloves, hood & trousers). I'm pretty sure that was intended to be level 90 as well since there is already a lvl 120 natural armour set.

I upgraded the obsidian plate and I noticed the suit casts one of three spells. Very nice indeed! The mana tick spell, I think called shadow shell1 gives you instant full mana when cast. I'm not sure that was your intention or if it's suppose to be a mana tick like the hps spell.

In Thultanthar there is a weird warp room in the east side of town that warps you to the entry gates to town. I think I wrote it down as rooms 12/3535 to 12/3833

In the upper levitation section of House Barrison Del'Armgo 16/6400 the room description is kinda funky. I don't remember what it says but one of the room obvious exits is something like "a knife stabs you... something something".

The item netherese guard head. #2524 has a period at the end of it. It makes for a funny looking item on the ground and in your inventory.

All I got for now, Thanks!
-iLL

BearFather

Re: Minor fixes

Post by BearFather »

Thank You noted and will add to the next patch list.

iLLprophet

Re: Minor fixes

Post by iLLprophet »

Also, any thought into making other items sellable? Some of the cloaks and overcloaks that pop up in some of the Banak and Obould chests, etc??