Sys Go's

Moderator: BearFather

DillyDilly

Re: Sys Go's

Post by DillyDilly »

oh and i think would make peole want to play even more at keys cuz they can go see new plases and try new things and it cuts down on travel time and not sure about reward thing kinda sounds like a parenting tip

BigDaddehJ

Post by BigDaddehJ »

On one more minor note.

I have announced this link with some verbage about everyone needing to check out this thread at least 3 times today to all the realms and you can see the response that it's gotten. The few people that are at keys and that are doing things in the realm and that are actually trying to make a fun and fair realm for everyone are the only ones replying; and they all are lookin' at this as a positive thing.

Sometimes what isn't said, says the most.

J

BigDaddehJ

Post by BigDaddehJ »

And I'm unclear about something.

This is what you (Bearfather) posted in your reply.

"this rule includes the 3rd dupe also"

A 3rd dupe, is just that. A third duplicate character. Meaning 1 main, and 3 dupes. Is that not what we are talking about? Because we already have a 3 character rule. We wanted 4, which I think you were tying in with this.

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

Sorry when I said 3rd dupe it was miss leading. I should say your 3rd character. As in you get your main and 1 dupe to start with and the your 2nd dupe/3rd character at 45(maybe 40 in the future).

This realm I'm hard on. 3 is the max you will ever get unless you retire one and make a new guy. But that a whole other discussion.

iLLprophet

Post by iLLprophet »

I hope this opinion doesn't get me disemboweled with wooden cooking spoons but I think sys go's should be removed from stock and upped to lvl 50 for edited. I mean it' stock. If you wanna play stock, why should you have goto's? And for edited lvl 45 comes really quick, so bump it up a little 8-)

As for the 3rd toon, don't care if that comes at 40/45/50.
My two unpopular cents.

Ayukawa

Post by Ayukawa »

I don't play on stock so I don't really have a horse in that race. As far as the edited realm goes, I think level 45 for the 3rd character is fine. It didn't really take too terribly long to get there.

-Ayukawa

Locrian Mode, Aeolian Mode, Lydian Mode
DrizztD

Post by DrizztD »

Stock should have sys goto's because:

1. we don't want to learn new shit, the basic game is fine for us.
2. by lvl 40, we've played over 80% of the game without them anyway, there is no harm in speeding up time slightly in all fairness.

I am still miffed why you are needing this to affect both realms, both function seperately, they get sys gotos from the start, and the dupe is the same lvl across the boards, why can't we just adjust one reward, for one realm?

BigDaddehJ

Post by BigDaddehJ »

Yeah, I'm not really sure why there is an insistence to do this across all realms since there are already different in reference to sys go's anyhow.

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

Simple I'm lazy.

Now I track for 1 level 1 time. If I was to do sys go's at 40 and new charters at 45 I have to keep track of more. I believe I did state that already.

DrizztD

Post by DrizztD »

Or, you could have the mudop keep track... It was never stated this was the reason why it was tied together btw, i double checked.