Menzo and Chult paths

Moderator: BearFather

Wintermute

Menzo and Chult paths

Post by Wintermute »

I've collected together my Menzo and Chult paths on google drive. Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByZ1n ... XNFeTBwNUk

If you drop those files in your Default folder and reload mega, you should have a folder for Chult and one for Menzo in your goto. Start in lost for the Menzo stuff. It should be able to get you anywhere from the bank in lost. That being said, my path from the burnt witchhunter is broken like 30% of the time. If you get stuck, head towards Volcano > Fire Twins and go west in the huge spawn room just before the Twins. You'll know the room. Go down until you get to a room called "well worn tunnel". That is the first known room of the expansion in the kobold tunnels.

The Chult stuff starts when you get off the boat in the fort. It will pass through the barrier if you have a rotten mask, but it doesn't check first. There's also paths to the 3 Chult bosses that I know of.

There is a path that will go from Menzo, through the Underdark, and up into the undermountain part of Chult3. The Underdark is hard. And Dark.

BearFather

Re: Menzo and Chult paths

Post by BearFather »

Very nice, it's been awhile since I have done any updates for paths. I will check this out, maybe clean them up then I might post them on the board. I do like they are in there own folder unlike mine that are bear's bbs and 2 foler