Collectibles?

Moderator: BearFather

BearFather

Collectibles?

Post by BearFather »

So I was mulling over one idea and got me thinking. Would you guys want to deal with collectibles? IE the crystal dragons would drop shards of crystals. You can then sell those shards for say 20 gold. But if you were to collect 10 and combine them to a large shard and be able to sell that for say 300 gold. I could do this for a number of mobs just not dragons.

BearFather

Re: Collectibles?

Post by BearFather »

Ok no comments?

So no one wants them I won't waste the time on it.

Joker

Post by Joker »

I think this would be a very good idea if you could make it for lower levels. Starting cash is always an issue, and if a level 5-10 character could hit certain mobs for his level, like the darkwood spiders or archers, and combine an item they drop to sell for cash, I would see that as very beneficial. Side note: Great to see there are still people putting in an effort toward improving the game. Thanks!

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

I'm constantly adding new area's. I find it fun and enjoyable to build new sections and pushing the capabilities of the game. Right before I left added a new dragon's area.

Great idea for low lvl's I like the idea of spiders, pushes people into the forest early.

Lucko

Post by Lucko »

I think it would be difficult to find people with the patience to collect things just for small sums of cash.. Now-a-days it doesn't take much, even in a stock realm, to just burn through your teens and twenties, and by that time, your making a decent amount of cash-flow on a regular basis..

I always thought some kind of "live events" are always fun.. Stuff to get people to want to be at the keys. Perhaps a PVP tourney (in arena areas) at a certain time on a certain day with a nice cash prize, or an edited lim (on an edited realm, and only to that winner.) I have always been a fan of goofy shit like that just because obviously it's always more fun when players are live.

Ok, there. I did my part and posted a reply on the forum. Now back to watching my toons die at something stupid.....

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

I have to agree why I have been draggin ass on put them in. Atho the top collectable fully combined will give you 50 runic. And in the edited realm there is some spendy items.

I have in the past ran mob tournies that I would choose 3 or so random boss's and add an special limited item to them. Haven't done one in a few months might be time for one again. Last x-mas I did a santa hat. Maybe this year I will make something else for the holidays.