shadowmere

New and Modified Areas, Spells, Monsters, etc created by users. Importable via Nightmare.
Bloodrock

shadowmere

Post by Bloodrock »

i am in the process of releasing a new shadowmere mod that i exported from mud ver 1.11o then imported to 1.11p the export i make will be from 1.11p
i went thur it and cleaned the mess from it being from 1.11o

if you get the shadowmere from here i would'nt bother it is messed up wait til i releasse a new one on original map
am testing the map on a vm at the moment made some adjustments to where the crystal forest was and made 2 textblocks
one for shadowmere town square map 18 room 224 and other for silvermere town square map 1 room 224 each one teleports player to other

once i am done testing to make sure are no crashes or errors will release it

there are no items or monsters or shops setup in this it is just 1915 rooms thou some have names and would have been shops in town

Bloodrock

Re: shadowmere

Post by Bloodrock »

well map 18 seemed to have probs so i changed all 1915 rooms to map 5 testing again and all seems good so far no more crashing. when i entered realm if had left guys in map 18 wham down it went

Bloodrock

Post by Bloodrock »

here is my release of shadowmere maps were changed from 18 to 5 5 was a 25 room tournament arena???? so used it tested it all night with 4 chars no crash of any kind
there is a nightmare import file included in zip so you can see what would get updated
fixed textblock 4885 hopefully also put in mayor delanon and set bank up with shop 259
you may have to move mayor i put him in bank but can't attack since bank is a safe room
also i deleted rooms 1914 and 1915 1915 was placed over a room so had to be deleted 1914 was just a 1 room home so deleted it
also i moved a few things around put warehouse to east of town took something outta town and put to west of town
my plan for east of town is to add a lake prob a copy of lake from arlysia linked to warehouse area
Attachments
shadowmere.zip
(183.18 KiB) Downloaded 662 times
Last edited by Bloodrock on Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:14 am, edited 3 times in total.

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

Sweet will have to look at this this weekend, looks like I need to build some new mobs.

I have one side note, txtblck 4885 points to map 18 and not map 5.

Bloodrock

Post by Bloodrock »

oops quesss i need to fix that room num is same just map needs fixin

Bloodrock

Post by Bloodrock »

i check via another of my vm's and 4885 has been fixed