Coin Weight - Where is it located (file wise)

Discussion on running your own board and editing MajorMUD.
Necrosaro420

Coin Weight - Where is it located (file wise)

Post by Necrosaro420 »

Where is the coin weight location in the dll files? I searched over several, was never able to figure it out. Trying to work on a way to stop coin bugging. Thanks

JaginBlack

Re: Coin Weight - Where is it located (file wise)

Post by JaginBlack »

Did you ever figure this out? ... I'd like to know how to edit the weight on coins as well. I get tired of seeing 1000000000 copper laying around I'd rather peeps be able to pick the crap up and use it instead of it getting destroyed in a coin sweep.

Necrosaro420

Post by Necrosaro420 »

Nope, sure havent. Someone has to know. Good way of getting rid of the coin bug would to be just make the coins weight nothing.

JaginBlack

Post by JaginBlack »

What have you done so far to find this? Just so I'm not retracing your steps and wasting time.

Necrosaro420

Post by Necrosaro420 »

JaginBlack wrote:What have you done so far to find this? Just so I'm not retracing your steps and wasting time.
Poked around in the wccmmud.dll and the wccitm one. Totally could of missed it, as im not too familiar with it

JaginBlack

Post by JaginBlack »

I went through wccmmud.dll with a hex editor. Only took 3 hours. There are a couple areas where it looks like it may link to the weight, however a lot of the file is unreadable. If it takes a 12 year old less than 24 hours to break the code for things like windows 7 why don't we have the code broke for a 20 year old game???? lol

Necrosaro420

Post by Necrosaro420 »

JaginBlack wrote:I went through wccmmud.dll with a hex editor. Only took 3 hours. There are a couple areas where it looks like it may link to the weight, however a lot of the file is unreadable. If it takes a 12 year old less than 24 hours to break the code for things like windows 7 why don't we have the code broke for a 20 year old game???? lol

hehe. As far as I remember, no one has ever found a devkit or anything for it either =(

Necrosaro420

Post by Necrosaro420 »

Yeah, its an old post. Guess no one has figured this out yet?? Trying to think of a way to stop coin bugging.

AdmiralAcid

Post by AdmiralAcid »

what is coin bugging?

Necrosaro420

Post by Necrosaro420 »

AdmiralAcid wrote:what is coin bugging?

Can overload yourself with coins and it rolls your encumb. Makes you hard to hit etc.