JHJones MajorMUD Maps

General MajorMUD Discussion
Kyau

JHJones MajorMUD Maps

Post by Kyau »

Does anyone know if the JHJones MajorMUD Maps ever got updated past v1.1 (entitled. MajorMUD Handbook)? I have the copy that corresponds to that version and love the quality of these maps. Been thinking for a long time about making an online interactive map for MajorMUD and if these maps had every area I would base it off these. Most likely it was never updated or is now lost to time but I figured I would try ;)
MudMaps.pdf
(933.82 KiB) Downloaded 525 times

BearFather

Re: JHJones MajorMUD Maps

Post by BearFather »

I was gonna make this long winded response about jigg's maps but then looked at these and these are totally different. Looks like it might be missing mod 8 and 9. That was about the time a lot of devs and map makers started to stop playing.

Kyau

Post by Kyau »

That's what they were called, Jigg's... I was thinking of those when I found these. Are those lost to time? or are those floating around somewhere as well?

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

I know mudcentral has a bad link to them. I think they are lost to time, the big bonus to jiggs was they where on a very nice paper. I don't remember if they had digital versions, unless someone scanned them.

Kyau

Post by Kyau »

There were no digital versions and all public ways of contacting Jigg's are lost with the nucleus.com domain. I've held a tiny gram of hope over the years that someone had scanned them at one point, but as the years go on this is less and less likely.

Mystghost

Post by Mystghost »

Does anybody know what kind of software was used to create these maps? they are really nice - i never spent money on them back in the day... now I wish I had.