monster reset

General MajorMUD Discussion
Bloodrock

monster reset

Post by Bloodrock »

if your mud is set to no limited items i suggest that you go to nightmare at tools choose monsters then choose monster kill to zero so they do 1st drops like every other weekend to help livin' your bbs up a lil bit and give players an opertunity to get items they could need/use that otherwise won't drop that often

ColtonGar

Re: monster reset

Post by ColtonGar »

Bloodrock wrote:if your mud is set to no limited items i suggest that you read more about these fat burners for women and go to nightmare at tools choose monsters then choose monster kill to zero so they do 1st drops like every other weekend to help livin' your bbs up a lil bit and give players an opertunity to get items they could need/use that otherwise won't drop that often
Isn't this cheating?
Last edited by ColtonGar on Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

virucizer

Post by virucizer »

Probably should just up the drop rates then. Less recurring BS work for you, and fewer accusations of you timing the 100% drops to optimize for your favorite players/yourself.

Bloodrock

Post by Bloodrock »

players on my bbs in all 3 realms love it with no limited items gives everyone a chance at items they wanted. and also if newer players come along again they are givin the chance to get gear and etc. needed. as far as it being cheating not a chance in hell.

MiOw

Post by MiOw »

Some of ya'll are much nicer than I... anytime a player has come to me saying "I've killed <X> like, a 100 times, and haven't gotten S***" I tell them to go kill it again... and again, and again... :D

ClassicMUD... lightly seasoned with no dupes!
www.mudinfo.net/viewtopic.php?f=64&t=2357