Training level 66+

General MajorMUD Discussion
Corvette

Training level 66+

Post by Corvette »

I am playing (basically the only person) on what I believe is a stock realm. So I'm wondering where do I need to go for level 66+. I've seen here that it's Nahr.

http://www.mudcentral.com/quests/status ... train.html

And even though I am near that level - I guess I don't have enough experience to find it myself. Guess that's what happens when you let MegaMud basically script you to the levels....

I've come across this as well. However, is this for GreaterMud only? And where is this training key room? Using MajorMUD explorer I ended up finding a grand chamber. But no idea where this is. Or the hints to where to find it?

http://www.greatermud.com/forums/index.php?topic=1831.0

I also saw this mentioned "without mudop/sysop intervention you need to go to the hard/easy trainer". So what is the intervention that is mentioned? Is that this room?

In MMUD Explorer v1.67 there is a "Sysop Trainer" room. This appears to be #39.

Assigned to Room: Halls of Training, Entrance(1/289).

But when I click on it, it shows a map of Silvermere. Anyone know how to enter this room? It appears you can train to level 999 here.

Emrys359

Re: Training level 66+

Post by Emrys359 »

You train at the Hydra I think. If its stock.

Corvette

Post by Corvette »

Training to the hydra only goes to 65 I believe though.

Emrys359

Post by Emrys359 »

You are correct. Nahr is where you train.

Corvette

Post by Corvette »

Emrys359 wrote:You are correct. Nahr is where you train.
Which brings me back to my original question. How do I get there?

Emrys359

Post by Emrys359 »

Well first, you don't ask idiots like me who read posts entirely wrong. I haven't done Nahr in a long, long time. Its like a quest chain. I remember something about a rainbow staff opening a portal to him or something like that. Sorry man should have read the post more carefully.

Corvette

Post by Corvette »

Emrys359 wrote:Well first, you don't ask idiots like me who read posts entirely wrong. I haven't done Nahr in a long, long time. Its like a quest chain. I remember something about a rainbow staff opening a portal to him or something like that. Sorry man should have read the post more carefully.
No worries. I'm the idiot who decided to play again long after the game 'died'. So a lot of the forum info seems to be gone. I will keep searching. Thanks though.

Zero

Post by Zero »

I had to ask someone too, because while I've done hard trainer a few times before on edited boards, can't remember a time when I did easy trainer.

Open MME and look at room 17 / 2854 - In that room, you say shakabuku and will be teleported to the Grand Chamber where you can buy the key and follow the available walkthrough for easy trainer.

Corvette

Post by Corvette »

Zero wrote:I had to ask someone too, because while I've done hard trainer a few times before on edited boards, can't remember a time when I did easy trainer.

Open MME and look at room 17 / 2854 - In that room, you say shakabuku and will be teleported to the Grand Chamber where you can buy the key and follow the available walkthrough for easy trainer.
Thanks, I will research that.

Corvette

Post by Corvette »

Ok, I found the room in MME. But can't figure out how to get to that room. I'm stuck, can anyone help me out please? :oops: