Scripting Programs

BearFather

Re: Scripting Programs

Post by BearFather »

Have you made up a set of mess and resp for this new poison? Might do that and check "poison" so mega knows it's a poison. It might also be the kang part, where mega might auto ignore poison cause he's a kang? Really just a stab in the dark.

Gridlocked

Post by Gridlocked »

I am just going to have to ignore the poison. No one can figure out if there is a @poison command, and the message/reply isn's working (I cant get the priest to cast cure with straight triggers I set up personally.

Like I said earlier. This would'nt be difficult if there was a simple easy IF/THEN set up. But since this program is so old, doubt that will happen :)

I just walked into the Pastors office found my curi spell. What I will do is a pre rest command where the priest will just cast curi before resting. That should cure evryone in the party

Gridlocked

Post by Gridlocked »

I give up.

I thought the curi spell cast a cure poison for the group. Not curing anything at all. Just blew threw 700 mana chain casting curi because it wont clear poison...

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

My memory is hazy but isn't it merciful grace?

ohno

Post by ohno »

BearFather wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:58 am Edit:
C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows\MegaMud.INI

change AutoLoadIni=1 to AutoLoadIni=0

Check the Directory= a valid place

\\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\GWiz\MegaMud\Directory make sure that matches up.

I am having the same problems. Numerous times I have followed these instructions, but I have not had luck.

I do not have - C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows\MegaMud.INI on my hard drive. Recommendations or suggestions?

Also, this problem began for me when I attempted to save as under a new folder for a second character. I was having troubles with the auto loop / roamer confusing settings between a mage and paladin while grouped.

I don't wan to give up on this game, but I question how feasible this is. I have spent a lot of time trying to correct this issue.

syntax
Site Admin

Post by syntax »

ohno wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:07 amI am having the same problems. Numerous times I have followed these instructions, but I have not had luck.

I do not have - C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Windows\MegaMud.INI on my hard drive. Recommendations or suggestions?

Also, this problem began for me when I attempted to save as under a new folder for a second character. I was having troubles with the auto loop / roamer confusing settings between a mage and paladin while grouped.

I don't wan to give up on this game, but I question how feasible this is. I have spent a lot of time trying to correct this issue.

Have you checked in "C:\Users\YOURPROFILENAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Megamud" and/or the regular directory of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Megamud" ?

ohno

Post by ohno »

syntax wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:15 am
ohno wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:07 amI am having the same problems. Numerous times I have followed these instructions, but I have not had luck.

Have you checked in "C:\Users\YOURPROFILENAME\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\Megamud" and/or the regular directory of "C:\Program Files (x86)\Megamud" ?
Thank you for the link.

I followed the instructions. Now I am receiving a new error code of - Cannot find file MEGARES.DLL

ohno

Post by ohno »

Gridlocked wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:00 am Image

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Link shows it is installed.. with no way to uninstall per your instructions (I just go right to the control panel and search)
Mine is not showing it as installed . . . . Little help pls?

ohno

Post by ohno »

ohno wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:40 pm
Gridlocked wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 9:00 am Image

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

Link shows it is installed.. with no way to uninstall per your instructions (I just go right to the control panel and search)
Mine is not showing it as installed . . . . Little help pls?
Thank you for your time.

I just figured it out.

ohno

Post by ohno »

ohno wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:09 am
syntax wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:15 am

Thank you for the link.

I followed the instructions. Now I am receiving a new error code of - Cannot find file MEGARES.DLL
Thank you for your time.

I just figured it out.