Weapon setup

Anything goes.
ViolentNightmaer

Weapon setup

Post by ViolentNightmaer »

So I am wondering if there is a way to set mega up switch between weapons, one to use normally, and the other i want to switch to if my health drops below a certain point.
Is there a way I can do that messing with the game data and the settings. I'm thinking it would have to be in the message/response tab but I really have no clue how or if its even possible.
thanks in advance for any input.
-Violent

BearFather

Re: Weapon setup

Post by BearFather »

Best I could come up with is this. And non combat might become a scroll of text, so might need to figure that part out howto fix.

Create spell 1: this spell is what you cast when full, and special command will be eq the full hp weapon.

Create spell 2: this spell is what you cast when you get low and special command will be eq the weapon for low hps.

Settings:
combat: put gibberish in all 3 weapon slots.
spells: spell 1 will go into when hps is full
spells: spell 2 will go in heal hps
health: set heal (combat) to the desired %
other: check bless during combat.

ViolentNightmaer

Post by ViolentNightmaer »

Thanks Bear! I got the setup to work for the most part. My only issue now is if i dont rest until full I wont switch weapons. Any ideas on how to alter when mega would consider Im at full health?

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

Well till full is set by what you put in the health tab under test to max settings. Both mana and health.

Also you can do a post rest command that would eq your main weapon.