setup @home for new bosses, how to do @alive for stock?

Anything goes.
Khayman

setup @home for new bosses, how to do @alive for stock?

Post by Khayman »

I got the @home working for the bot I have in mmud for the bosses I have added, cant find anything that explains how to do it for the stock bosses unless its already there and I dont know how to do. thanks

Bloodrock

Re: setup @home for new bosses, how to do @alive for stock?

Post by Bloodrock »

for new bosses i used @alive rather than @home that way @home and @alive work via broadcast channel 1 so change your m/r to @alive rather than @home hope that helps

Khayman

Post by Khayman »

Ok I changed it to @alive and thats still working for the non stock bosses, I gave my guy full remotes and everything on the bot and do @home adult red dragon and I still get the command invalid so its not even trying to check the room. Im at a loss as I never used this before and its my first time trying to set it up. thanks for the help

Khayman

Post by Khayman »

n/m got it working, put megamud on my windows vm and stopped using it in linux, and didnt add the @alive back yet and the @home is working. Hopefully it doesnt make the @home stop working once I put @alive back in for non stock bosses. thanks for the help

Bloodrock

Post by Bloodrock »

wonder why not working in linux mine works perfectly in linux??? oh well least its getting to work for ya

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

Could check out goslink, it has bot abils built in and it's java based so works on all OS's.

http://www.mudinfo.net/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1506