Evil Alignment Quests

syntax
Site Admin

Evil Alignment Quests

Post by syntax »

Level 10 - 150k exp

From MMB:
  1. Ask nasty-looking man gold (must have 100 gold to start the quest)
  2. Ask Balthazar work
  3. Ask Balthazar accept
  4. Ask Balthazar reward (must have commader markus' head and wooden box, do not need to be there for his death)

You will get a ruby-eyed skull ring and 40K exp!
From MudVille:
  1. Greet nasty
  2. Ask nasty adventurer
  3. Give 100 gold to nasty
  4. Go to Balthazar in Rhudaur
  5. Greet Balthazar
  6. Ask Balthazar [highlighted word]
  7. Go to Markus in the Western Outpost
  8. Kill Markus and take the box and head
  9. Return to Balthazar
  10. Ask Balthazar reward

Rewards:

40,000 experience and the ruby-eyed skull ring which will increase hp regen by 1/3.
From MudCentral:
  1. Take 100 gold with you to start the quest
  2. Goto Nasty Looking Man in Silvermere (Wailing Hound Tavern)
  3. Greet Nasty
  4. Ask Nasty Adventure
  5. Ask Nasty Gold
  6. Goto Balthazar in Rhudaur
  7. Greet Balthazar
  8. Ask Bal Work
  9. Ask Bal accept Goto Commander Markus in Black Mountains
  10. Kill Commander Markus
  11. Take the box and head of Commander Markus upon his death
  12. Goto Balthazar
  13. Ask Bal reward

You have completed the first evil quest! You will get a ruby-eyed skull ring and 40K exp!

syntax
Site Admin

Level 20 - 2 mill exp, stat bonus

Post by syntax »

Reward Update, as of v1.11o:
  • Warrior, Witchunter, Paladin, Mystic: +1 max damage
  • Cleric, Warlock: +1 AC, +6 mana
  • Priest, Mage, Druid: +1 SC, +10 mana
  • Missionary, Bard, Gypsy: +4 mana, +6 bs min/max, +1 stealth
  • Ninja, Thief, Ranger: +10 bs min/max, +2 stealth
From MMB:
  1. Collect the heads of 10 elfs (they drop often but not every time) & Collect the head of the Woodelf Lord (his head drops each time you kill him)
  2. Ask Balthazar return (I'm noticing a pattern here...) (if I need to tell you that you don't need to be there for the elves' deaths you need a catscan)

You will get a stat enhancment that varies for each class along with 100K exp
From MudVille:
  1. Go to Balthazar and speak to him
  2. Kill the Woodelf Lord and 10 Woodelves
  3. Take their heads to Balthazar.

Rewards: All classes get 100,000 experience.

Individual class rewards:
    Bard: +1 stealth , +5 bs damage , +4 mana
    Cleric: +1 AC, +6 mana
    Druid: +1 SC, +10 mana
    Gypsy: +2 stealth, +2b bs damage, +4 mana
    Mage: +1 SC, +10 mana
    Missionary: +stealth, +bs damage, +mana
    Mystic: +max damage, +stealth, +bs damage
    Ninja: +6 stealth, +12 bs
    Paladin: +1 max damage
    Priest: +1 SC, +10 mana
    Ranger: +6 stealth, +13 bs
    Thief: +2 stealth, +10 bs damage
    Warlock: +AC, +4 mana
    Warrior: +1 max damage
    Witchunter: +1 max damage
From MudCentral:
  1. Goto Balthazar
  2. Ask Bal work
  3. Goto Woodelf Village in the Northen Forests
  4. If you are evil you go in through a secrect passage (search down) in the bears cave
  5. Collect the heads of 10 elfs (they drop often but not every time)
  6. Collect the head of the Woodelf Lord (his head drops each time you kill him)
  7. Goto Balthazar
  8. DO NOT attempt the last step unless you have all 10 heads and the lord's head (you will lose them if you don't have them all)
  9. Ask Bal return

Quest Complete, you will get a stat enhancment that varies for each class along with 100K exp

syntax
Site Admin

Level 30 - 7.5 mill exp, chest

Post by syntax »

From Ravyn of Codered BBS:
  1. Ask Balthazar “work”.
  2. Find the kobold king in misty valley, kill him and take the iron crown he drops.
  3. Find the shifty dwarf in the sewers, ask him “crown.”, youll get a gold signet ring.
  4. Find Duergar Lord in the dwarven mines, ask him “balthazar”, you need the signet ring to get there.
  5. Find the giant two-headed troll in the misty valley swamp, kill him, you will get some black retchweed upon his death.
  6. Path to the “Mushroom Cave, Black Mushrooms” in mega’s black caves folder (NOT “Black Caves, Mushroom Cave”), once there “harvest mushrooms”.
  7. Return to Duergar Lord and ask him “ingredients”.
  8. Find the huge obsidian golem also in dwarven mines, kill him and take the obsidian talisman he drops.
  9. Return to Duergar Lord and ask him “transport”, everyone in party will be transported.
  10. Kill Champion Gudruk while evil-aligned and then “push button”. A door will open to the east, go in.
  11. Type “poison food”.
  12. Return to Duergar Lord and ask him “return”.
  13. Return to Balthazar and ask him “alliance.”
Previous instructions:
Hidden Text:
From MMB:
  1. Ask shifty dwarf crown
  2. Kill kobold king
  3. Ask shifty dwarf crown (have the iron crown, duh)
  4. Kill two-headed troll
  5. Harvest mushrooms in the black caves (it's a module 3 area, no there's no MegaDUM path, use a map, and watch out for the mind flayers, they can insta-kill you if you're under level 26 or low on hp)
  6. Ask duergar lord ingredients
  7. Kill the huge obsidian golem and take its talisman (note: you must have one talisman for each person questing evil, as the duergar lord's text block calls for taking it before flagging you)
  8. Ask duergar lord transport
  9. Kill Champion Gudruk
  10. poison the food
  11. Ask duergar lord return
  12. Ask Balthazar alliance

You will get a chest to open and 500K Exp
From MudVille:
  1. Gather a rope and grapple, mine pass, swamp boots, and a rusty iron key (or skiff)
  2. Go to Rhudaur and ask Balthazar work
  3. Go to the Shifty Dwarf, and ask about Duergar
  4. Ask Shifty Crown
  5. Open the pouch he leaves behind
  6. Go to the Duergar Lord
  7. Ask Lord Balthazar
  8. Go get black mushrooms and retchweed, and return them to the Duergar Lord
  9. Ask Lord Ingredients
  10. Get the Obsidian Talisman from the Quaggoths, and equip it.
  11. Return to the Duergar Lord
  12. Ask Lord Transport
  13. Kill Champion Gudruk, then push the button
  14. Poison the food
  15. Return to the Duergar Lord
  16. Ask Lord Alliance
  17. Ask Lord Return
  18. Return to Balthazar
  19. Ask Balthazar Alliance

You will need about 2,000 encumbrance free for your reward - 500,000 Points and a Black Steel Chest
From MudCentral:
  1. Goto Balthazar
  2. Ask Bal work
  3. Goto Shifty Dwarf
  4. Greet Shifty
  5. Ask him everything highlighted.
  6. Goto Kobold King in the caves on the NE area of Misty Valley
  7. Kill the king
  8. Take the iron crown the king drops
  9. Goto Shifty Dwarf in the Silvermere sewers
  10. Greet Shifty
  11. Ask Shifty crown
  12. Open pouch (you should now have a signet ring)
  13. Goto Duergar Lord deep in the dwarven mines
  14. Ask Lord Balthazar
  15. Goto Two-Headed Troll in the Misty Swamp
  16. Kill the troll (you will see a message where you grab some retchweed upon his death)
  17. Goto Mushroom Caves on the east side of the second level of the Black Caves
  18. Find the room with a patch of black mushrooms in it
  19. Harvest mushrooms
  20. Goto Duergar Lord
  21. Ask Lord indredients
  22. Goto Huge Obsidian Golem in the dwarven mines
  23. Kill the golem
  24. Take the obsidian talisman he drops
  25. Goto Duergar Lord
  26. Ask Lord transport

***Everyone in your actual party will be transported, alignments do not matter
  27. Kill Champion Gudruk
  28. Push button
  29. Go one room into the kitchen
  30. Poison food
  31. Goto Duergar Lord
  32. Ask Lord return
  33. Goto Balthazar
  34. Ask Bal alliance

Quest Complete, you will get a chest to open and 500K Exp

syntax
Site Admin

Level 40 - 30 mill exp, class cloak

Post by syntax »

1. Ask Balthazar “work”.
  2. Get to Lost City using sys go or the normal method if unavailable.
  3. Path to Aged Earth Dragon entrance, the next path you take you will hit him within a few rooms so be ready, everyone needs a phoenix feather or magma amulet.
  4. If you have a polished key, path straight to Dark Phoenix. If you don’t have a polished key, path to the large red demonling and kill it, but you need a red rock key to get there. If you don’t have a red rock key you need to loop the volcano west or eastside loop and kill the mobs there until a red rock key drops. Path to the Dark Phoenix.
  5. Collect a feathered key which drops from the giant efreeti’s right outside the Phoenix’s door.
  6. Kill the Dark Phoenix while evil-aligned and have as few buffs as possible before going in or you may miss the quest. Try for no more than 5 to be safe.
  7. Return to Balthazar and ask him “news”.
Previous instructions:
Hidden Text:
Update 3/5/16: None of this is necessary at all except for the stuff you need to *GET to* the dark phoenix. Once you complete 3rd quest simply kill the DP. There are no quest flags changed from the time you complete the 3rd align quest up until you kill the DP. -syn

From MudVille:
Items you need before you start this quest:
  • Rope and Grapple
  • 1 Runic
  • Magma Amulet
  • Wooden Skiff, Silverbark Canoe or Log Raft
  1. Go to Balthazar and ask him about work.
  2. Ask Balthazar journey
  3. Kill the King Crab and equip his claw.
  4. Go to Seher'Sahham
  5. Ask Seher'Sahham about fee
  6. Ask Seher'Sahham activate
  7. Get the golden idol from the chest in the wrecked ship
  8. Head to the earthen catacombs and abandoned temple
  9. Kill the deranged priest in the lost city
  10. Go to the gaunt one messenger and greet him
  11. Go to the gaunt one elder
  12. Ask gaunt one elder agreed
  13. Kill the aged earth dragon and take the severed claw back to the gaunt one elder.
  14. Ask gaunt one elder claw
  15. Find the room near where you killed the dragon that dead ends from an east exit. From there, go north and east, then north and west. Say "tharamon dur slamen".
  16. Kill Fire Knights until you get a red rock key.
  17. Kill the Red Demonling and get the polished key.
  18. Kill Lesser Efreetis until you get a feathered key.
  19. Kill the Dark Phoenix
  20. Return to Balthazar
  21. Ask Balthazar news

Your reward: 2,000,000 experience and a loyal quest cloak.
From MudCentral:
  • a flotation device (skiff, silverbark canoe, log raft)
  • golden idol
  • magma amulet (can be gotten later on from behemoth hellhound hides if needed)
  • 1 runic
  • king crab claw
  • severed dragon claw
  • red rock key
  • polished key
  • feathered key
  1. Goto Balthazar
  2. Ask bal work
  3. Go through the waterfall on the western end of the Silver River
  4. kill king crab
  5. dig with the claw
  6. Goto Seher'Sahham
  7. Ask Seher'Sahham fee (make sure you have 1 runic)
  8. Go through the water portal
  9. pick up a golden idol in lagoon
  10. Go through the roof in NW corner of Lost City
  11. Goto Gaunt One Messenger
  12. greet messenger
  13. Goto Gaunt One Elder
  14. greet elder
  15. ask elder agreed
  16. Goto Aged Earth Dragon
  17. kill him
  18. Goto Gaunt One Elder
  19. ask elder claw
  20. Goto volcano
  21. kill red demonling
  22. kill lesser efreeti
  23. kill dark phoenix
  24. Goto Balthazar
  25. Ask chan news

Quest Complete, you will get a cloak and 2 mil Exp

syntax
Site Admin

Level 50 - 175 mill exp, class weapon/spell

Post by syntax »

1. Ask Balthazar “work”.
  2. Find Enigma Lord, greet him, and ask “balthazar”, he will tell you to desecrate the altar in arlysia.
  3. Go to Pastor Lander’s room in the arlysian temple and “desecrate altar”.
  4. Return to Enigma Lord and ask him “deed”.
  5. Find and kill the Dreadlord of Blood, he will drop red parchment(s).
  6. Return to Enigma Lord and ask him “bring”.
  7. Find and kill the ancient gypsy woman, you’ll have a long golden chain.
  8. Return to Enigma Lord and ask him “retrieve”, He will become hostile. Kill him.
    ***asking retrieve is optional, you only need to kill him.
  9. Find the old hermit in arlysia, ask him gift. He will give you a jagged bone key.
  10. Path to the rotting beholder, kill it. Take the rotted tongue and eye, then “pull lever”.
  11. Greet the old man. Ask him “old man”, “prophecy”, “dark fold”, then “portal”.
  12. Walk a few steps in a circle to the Hideous Face. “place eye in socket”, then “place tongue in hole”. A mirror portal will be summoned. Make the party “@go portal”.
  13. Regroup and go north for the first room of wraith knights. It is very dark, rooming really helps.
  14. Go north and west and south, there will be a second room of wraith knights. Kill them and healup, then go west through a hidden exit and kill the colossal midnight dragon. After that kill the tapestry, once it is dead and is a neutral item in the room, healup and rest, then make the party “@go tapestry”. This will remove all buffs, regroup and kill the Dark Mage
    • Note 1: you may want to make a macro that makes everyone go portal, then re-invites everyone.
    • Note 2: Anyone who dies at the Dark Mage will have their items scattered between rooms 1-10 of map 17
    • Optional: go portal and kill Zanthus from here
  15. Return to Balthazar, ask him “knowledge”.
Previous Instructions:
Hidden Text:
From MMB:
  1. Ask enigma lord balthazar
  2. Go to Arlysia and lay the smack down on Pastor Landor. You can use the northern entrance to the temple, I believe. Type desecrate altar after he's dead.
  3. Ask enigma lord deed
  4. The group he was talking about was the Dreadlord of Blood and his buddies. I'd offer you what the goods left of the tissues, but Dready is gonna need them to clean up the mess he's gonna make of your party. He's not on the normal mod 9 map, so me try to direct you. See the part where it says "W - Crow's Nest And Down"? Follow that line until you see an L that has exits sw, se. Search northeast there. In the cruelest twist of fate in mud, you must kill the dreadlord one time for EVERY evil quester, as you need an item he drops rather than a flag from his death.
  5. Ask enigma lord bring
  6. Kill the ancient gypsy woman
  7. Spell up and ask enigma lord retrieve, then kick his ass for makng you kill the dreadlord of blood 14 times.
  8. Repeat steps 7-18 of the Neutral version. -- http://www.mudinfo.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=7#p22
From MudCentral:

Directions to Enigma Lord
From Blackwood Garden entrance, go se,s,s,sw,s,se,search north,n.
Walk Through

ask bal work
Balthazar chuckles at you with derision, "After that complete and utter failure from your last mission you dare to consider looking for more work here?" He waves you away without a second glance, growling, "Leave me be before I have you slaughtered with the other dogs." As you begin to contemplate an assassination two guards enter the room. One of them bow and speaks "Dark Lord, a courier from the Blood.." Balthazar snaps at him, "Bring him in immediately dog!" A person dressed in full black armor save for a large red skull emblazoned upon their breastplate enters. They do a half bow to Balthazar and present a red scroll tied with black silk. Balthazar impatiently snatches it away, growling all the while. He opens the scroll and immediately begins reading, his eyes widen and the growling continues. Finally he finishes and crumples up the parchment. Turning to the courier he says "Here is your answer!" and hurls the parchment at the courier, as it strikes him in the head the courier turns into a pillar of flame and vanishes without a sound. As the last pieces of ash fall to the ground the towering lord of evil rages around the room... "...Lord Nadroj dares defy me!..." "...Will not alliance without the dark mage destroyed!..." "...Him and his fanatic cult will be crushed if not for my help!" Finally he stops his tirade and suddenly the great and mighty Balthazar towers before you, almost blocking out the entire room from view. "I require your services once more it would seem, and this time I warn you failure of any type will result in dismemberment!" Balthazar takes a deep breath, and begins flexing his muscles, finally he begins speaking. "I will make this simple for you, I require the aid of an assistant of mine from long ago. He is the Enigma Lord. You will go to him. You will do what he says. He will tell you how to find out about this prophecy, this mage, this pig dog dares to overthrow me!" He pauses to ensure he doesn't get any dumb looks from y ou, finally he whispers. "Go now scum, return with what KNOWLEDGE you can glean from my assistance, or do not return at all. Speak with the hag near the swamp she can provide you with travel." Lastly he adds, "And should you run into any cur of the Blood God, slay them without hesitation!"

*** Find Enigma Lord ***

ask enigma
You are given but a smirk by the Enigma Lord, in a voice of unnatural cold he speaks, "What is it you want worm, has someone sent you as their lackey to me, make it quick or I shall break you in two!" as enigma balthazar The mystic raises an eyebrow... A whispering laugh escapes the lips of the undead mystic as you tell him the mission you have been sent to accomplish. "So he once again has need of my services, that buffoon." Jagged teeth appear with the smile on his pale face. "Very well scum, I hope you are well rested, you have alot of work ahead of you." An devilish chuckle escapes his lips and he leers at you, "I will certainly enjoy this. For your first task, the great and mighty Arlysia holds the temple of Dawnstar, a deity I mock in my daily meditations, do away with the Pastor that protects the temple, and desecrate the altar. When the DEED is complete, return to me for more tasks!"

The Arlysian Temple, Altar You notice altar of dawn here. Obvious exits: east, northeast, southeast

desecrate altar
With great malice you take your weapons and strike down the altar of the sun, soon your wrath overtakes you and before you know blood has been splashed with great arches over the walls and shattered pieces of the altar, who's you cannot say. You grimly inspect your handiwork, noting how dim the church has suddenly become. To your surprise the priest still appears to be breathing. Walking away, you grant him another day to live so that he may see the desecration he could not stop.
ask enig deed

The kai master flashes you a wicked grin...
He chuckles, relishing the details of your evil deed as you tell him the events that lead up to it. "Very good worm, I now promote you to be my lap dog, rejoice that I did not kill you before you spoke of Balthazar." A disgusting smirk flashes across his glacial face, and an evil gleam enters his stone eyes. "Your next task is perfect for a lap dog such as yourself, I have seen the prescence of the scum of Nadroj in the forest. It displeases me that they would walk amongst the forest like mere ruffians without paying homage to me. Hunt them out and slay them, I believe Nadroj would have frighteningly stupid enough to give the leader of that little band some parchment with orders and such, BRING it to me as proof of their death." He then gives you a quick slap to the face and yells "Go dog, run before you anger me further!"

***Kill the Dreadlord of Blood, return parchment to Enigma Lord***

ask eni bring
The kai master flashes you an evil row of jagged teeth... You hand the parchment to the Enigma Lord With childish glee the mystic opens the parchment, snickering with each line. "Some day I must pay Nadroj a visit and show him how to train his troops in hospitality." The Enigma Lord gazes at you with another leer, "I have good news for you minion, no longer are you the lap dog, now you have become my beggar, let there be rejoicing!" He chuckles at his own cleverness before continuing, "Now then beggar of mine, there is one last task you must complete, and then you are free from my bond. Somewhere within the Blackwood's there is an encampment of gypsy filth, they have hid from me very well, but now that I have a lap dog beggar, I am sure they can be found out." From nowhere a hand strikes you in the face, "Pay close attention scum, the leader of the encampment is an ancient old hag, and on this ancient old hag is a long golden chain. RETRIEVE for me this trinket, and your status as my servant shall come to a close." His wicked face shows another cheshire grin you have come to recognize.

***Kill the Ancient Gypsy Woman, return long golden chain to Enigma Lord***

The wretched woman finally is struck down, a screeching wail escaping her cracked lips, Around her waist you see the chain you have been told to seek out, it glows a mixture of red and yellow. You gingerly remove it from the waist of the hag and wonder if you almost heard a breath escaping from her ancient lungs. An ancient hand snakes out, grabbing hard into your wrist, you suddenly find yourself next to the woman's face and her voice sears into your mind, "I foresaw your visit here, and so I also foresee the mystic is against you, he is out to destroy you. Death awaits you unless you even the wage, take this potion and splash him with it before battle." With that her other hand slips a small vial into yours, as your hand encloses it your palm seems to be set ablaze for a moment. With that the woman is back on the floor, and you can't hear any breath from her lungs.
ask eni retrieve

The Enigma Lord gives you knowing, expectant smirk... With your final deed complete you show the chain to the mystic, "Ah the hermit will enjoy this." he mumbles as he makes a stabbing gesture in an attempt to swipe it. You remain the quicker, and he snarls at you viciously, "Blind fool, you should realize by now that Balthazar will meet his doom by the hands of the Dark Mage, and I intend to be the first to enjoy his collapse!" As he gracefully moves into a fighting stance you reach for the small vial given to you by the gypsy, a smirk appears on his face and he says, "Weak scum, no potion of yours will aid you now, prepare for death, it will come for you quickly!" He jumps at you as you hurl the potion at him, it shatters on his chest and covers him with a strange black liquid, he howls in great agony even more enraged!

*** Enigma Lord will now turn Hostile, Kill him too ***

With a nightmarish roar the Enigma Lord falls to your deathblow, once a being of great and awful power, he is now only a broken puppet, hunched over into a mass of dead flesh. Your former contact vanquished, you decide it best to continue on to the old hermit and give him the chain for passage into the library.

*** Now Seek Out the Old Hermit in Arylsia ***

ask old gift
The hermit gives you a leer... The old man lets out a wicked cackle as you hand him his gift. The old man clutches his gift greedily, and hands you a jagged bone key, "With this ye may open the door to the library." His old eyes suddenly alight with mischief and he grins, saying "Consider ye warned that the place is not the great monument of knowledge and peace it once was." With a final cackle the hermit tells you, "Be sure to stay out of the Inner Sanctum, people tend to get cranky if you be disturbing them in there." Lastly he adds, "Should you ever misplace your key, you may remind me of this, and I may happen to have another on me."

*** Kill the Rotting Beholder, Be Sure to have both the Eye and, Tongue he drops***

*** Pull Lever to reach the Old Man (Maxmillion) ***

ask old The withered creature bows and nods to you slightly, dried lips forming something of a smile. "Greetings visitor, no doubt you are either an illusion sent by the OLD MAN, or you are someone sent to stop the dreaded PROPHECY from occurring." He lets out a dry chuckle at his speculation, "It is of no matter, my name was MAXMILLION, once a mage of some worth who taught and studied at the Daerlorn Academy. Now, as you see, I am just a mere prisoner of Helvectus' apprentice, doomed to live out the remainder of this life in a prison of filth." He smiles, which ages him even further, "My prison keeper has become careless however, I have discovered his means of travel, so I can send you to his general location, where you may confront him, be you that foolish. Ask me of my PORTAL spell and I can send you there." A bloody cough escapes his lips and he falls to the floor in a ragged heap. "My BROTHER would get such a chuckle if he saw me in this place now."

ask old prophecy
Maxmillion gives you a stern look, "Know I not your true purpose, but I sense some evil in your soul. I will tell you what I know. A terrible power, the one who invokes the prophecy becomes a vile creation of dark power. One who corrupts the balance and destroys all around him." He gives you a strange cackle with a toothy grin. "It's quiet simple really, and only a matter of time." He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. He seems to meditate before he begins, "Long ago an evil man named Zanthus entered into the Daerlorn Academy posing as a teacher, in truth he merely wanted to use the resources of the academy for his own means. He became obsessed with magic relating to death. I became an unknowing student under him, and unfortunately learned as much as him. I regret those years for it is my cause for imprisonment as his dark apprentice has captured me and held me here so that he may know the steps. I speak this freely because I have given up hope that anything else can be done, and so I begin. Through the use of blackest magic he can begin a transformation of himself which causes a loss of the natural body and devouring of his spirit. As you may guess he becomes a shell of undeath. Someone who belongs no more to the land of living or death. This shell still leaves most of his mind intact but as always insanity sets in when one fools with their own mortality. He needs a pure gold chain in his possession, using that he uses it to link his power to the negative power plane, the chain must be attached to a container which holds his power, so that he can roam freely wit hout worry of death, for so long as his link is stable he shall be able to walk again." The old man starts to wheeze. "Once in this form he has power over the souls of his enemies, with a finger he can blot them from existance, with a wave he can drain their life, with a sweep he can destroy an entire town. There is no thing against him which can stop his power, he will become a diety of death and death shall walk the land as soldiers of his blasphemous army." He begins to look very somber. "The full prophecy is one man shall invoke the rite, and he shall become as death, and he will link a dark fold to the realm and all shall be vanquished by him." You can tell the story has taken alot out of him and his aged skin stretched like dried papyrus over his bones, turns starkly pale as he slumps to the ground. Finally he gasps out in ragged breaths "Take...tongue and eye...go...island...shall find...seek...stop him... shall come again."

ask old dark fold
"It is not known where the dark fold comes from, not much is even known about the dark fold, but enough experiments have gone wrong that theories have been created." He seems to lighten up and takes a tone as if he were back lecturing at his academy. "It has been theorized that there are places in the universe where things can be much like a world of our own, but with vary differences, these have been termed "folds". The term "dark fold" comes from the theory that there is a fold in the universe where everything about that world has become corrupted and evil, very little things of good exist in this place. It is a cruel and harsh realm where evil rules supreme and the weak are consumed by the strong. Through ancient text it has been surmised that it is possible to link the two together, with catastrophic consequences, the process is not known but it can only be assumed to be through diabolical means."

ask old portal
He begins to shake as his hands move in mystical patterns, a sliver of darkness appears in the air and begins to grow, the room seems to shake and then, You find yourself...elsewhere.

*** Find Hideous Face *** at the face, place eye in socket

place tongue in hole
A strange howl erupts from the hideous face! The hideous face vanishes, leaving a mirror in it's place! go portal, find dragon kill dragon & the ancient tapestry after killing the ancient tapestry, it will become a shreaded tapestry go tapestry when you are ready for the mage...

*** Kill the Dark Mage***

You gain 4,000,000 experience! Cackling insanely the dark mage says to you, "I Zanthus will not be stopped by pathetic worms like you. Hurry now back to Silvermere, for soon the town shall be plunged in the grip of Death!" He vanishes within the portal, laughing with glee. The yellow portal of bone beckons you on, the crushing defeat of failure weighing upon you, feeding your need for revenge.

*** Rest up, and Enter Portal ***

Kill Zanthus the Lich You gain 4,000,000 experience! go portal once more and... You step near the portal, and are suddenly consumed by it! Cold, chilling numbess surrounds you. All is black, and you feel as if you are in a vaccuum that is devouring your soul. Suddenly you are high above in the air, overlooking a city that looks ......hauntingly familiar.....yet this city is none like you have seen before, full of corruption and death. A horrid stench rises up causing you to choke and gag.... Something is pulling at you, tugging at your life strings! You feel yourself drawn to the far side, the eastern side, but it's not where it would be! You descend rapidly towards it and yet abruptly come to a halt. A great tug of war ensues over you, and you find yourself flung backwards through the streets. A loud thud drops you in the middle, but no one seems to notice..... To the south you see a dark, wretched tower, rising over the city like a skeletal finger. East is a gargantuan fortress of blackness. North is a land filled with the poor, the plagued and the wretches. You are certain now you have never been here, and yet the buildings tug at your mind. Unexpectadly you are surrounded by black armoured men, with skulled great helms, and cruel weapons....then a portal appears, causing them to snarl and back away! You are sucked in and then.... A plane of black surrounds you, only a single silver light draws your notice. Without thought you are at the source. It is the Timelord! Yet it is not. Various differences are about him, before you can contemplate further his voice echoes in your mind: "Spare your curiousity for what you have just witnessed. Too soon you shall experience it personally. Destiny is taking more control now, and the master of the pawn that was Zanthus is moving again. You however are no pawn, your path must be chosen, if you do not pick, Destiny shall pick for you. Such is the way of things. Forces must be aligned for the next Great Struggle. You shall be in it whether where you have been, or where you can go. The struggle of the Three shall continue, until the cycle of this re alm ends. Yet many strive to ruin it, in their interest. Zanthus was only the first, many shall come after...." He nods his head. "Go now, wait for the next challenge." And then, you are somewhere else....
Pier Also here: boatman. Obvious exits: north, south

*** Now, return to Balthazar with the KNOWLEDGE you gained ***

as bal knowledge
Balthazar glowers at you, "Speak quickly!" You relate your travels into Arlysia and the discoveries you made in the library, you happen to skip the unexpected travel you took after your final confrontation, knowing this could mean certain demise at Balthazar's hands. A chill runs down your spine as his chiseled teeth come into view from his cheshire grin. "You have done far better then I had anticipated, while the loss of the mystic is tragic, you merely fulfilled a debt he owed me already, better to have that debt paid then him to die first." This last sentence gives him an evil chuckle. "Very well then, you have regained your stature as my most favored subject, take now this trinket of mine from the days of yore, and do what you will until I have need of you again." He hands you a bundle of dark cloth, and turns away.

syntax
Site Admin

Fifth Evil Quest Rewards

Post by syntax »

Warrior, Paladin, Ninja, Ranger:

#: 1616, Name: Deathweaver, Type: 1H Sharp, Damage: 17-39, Speed: 2300, LVL: 50, Str: 60, Enc: 150, AC: 0/0, Acc: 0, BS: 0, Limit: 0, Dmg/Spd: 24.35
>> Abilities: Magical +5, EvilOnly +120, LoyalItem -- Casts: [drain life, DrainLife 1 to 6, AffectsLivingOnly, 20%]

#: 1617, Name: skull flail, Type: 1H Blunt, Damage: 16-37, Speed: 2100, LVL: 50, Str: 0, Enc: 150, AC: 0/0, Acc: 0, BS: 0, Limit: 0, Dmg/Spd: 25.24
>> Abilities: Magical +5, LoyalItem, EvilOnly +120 -- Casts: [disease, Damage 10, AffectsLivingOnly, for 30 rounds]

#: 1618, Name: demonic pitchfork, Type: 2H Sharp, Damage: 30-60, Speed: 3500, LVL: 50, Str: 60, Enc: 200, AC: 1/0, Acc: 0, BS: -10, Limit: 0, Dmg/Spd: 25.71
>> Abilities: LoyalItem, EvilOnly +120, Magical +5 -- Casts: [hellfire burns, Damage 5 to 30, 100%]

Missionary, Thief, Bard, Warlock, Gypsy:

#: 1622, Name: abyssal scimitar, Type: 1H Sharp, Damage: 14-33, Speed: 1800, LVL: 50, Str: 60, Enc: 125, AC: 0/0, Acc: 0, BS: 0, Limit: 0, Dmg/Spd: 26.11
>> Abilities: EvilOnly +120, Magical +5, LoyalItem, BsMaxDmg +30 -- Casts: [lacerate, Damage 3 to 12, AffectsLivingOnly, for 10 rounds, 100%]

#: 1623, Name: Demontongue, Type: 1H Sharp, Damage: 11-40, Speed: 2000, LVL: 50, Str: 60, Enc: 125, AC: 0/0, Acc: 0, BS: 0, Limit: 0, Dmg/Spd: 25.5
>> Abilities: EvilOnly +120, Magical +5, ProtGood +25, BsMaxDmg +35, LoyalItem -- Casts: [hellfire burns, Damage 5 to 30, 25%]

#: 1624, Name: Soulwaste, Type: 1H Sharp, Damage: 17-34, Speed: 2100, LVL: 50, Str: 60, Enc: 125, AC: 0/0, Acc: 0, BS: 0, Limit: 0, Dmg/Spd: 24.29
>> Abilities: EvilOnly +120, Magical +5, BsMaxDmg +30, LoyalItem -- Casts: [evil random, EndCast [{drain life, DrainLife 1 to 6, AffectsLivingOnly} OR {lacerate, Damage 3 to 12, AffectsLivingOnly, for 10 rounds} OR {sdfsdfsdfsdfs, Damage 1 to 10, AffectsLivingOnly, for 30 rounds} OR {hellfire burns, Damage 5 to 30}], 35%]

Cleric:

#: 1619, Name: AngelCrusher, Type: 1H Blunt, Damage: 20-38, Speed: 2300, LVL: 50, Str: 60, Enc: 150, AC: 0/0, Acc: 0, BS: 0, Limit: 0, Dmg/Spd: 25.22
>> Abilities: LoyalItem, Magical +5, EvilOnly +120 -- Casts: [disease, Damage 10, AffectsLivingOnly, for 30 rounds]

#: 1620, Name: netherworld hammer, Type: 1H Blunt, Damage: 22-41, Speed: 2500, LVL: 50, Str: 60, Enc: 130, AC: 0/0, Acc: 0, BS: 0, Limit: 0, Dmg/Spd: 25.2
>> Abilities: LoyalItem, EvilOnly +120, Magical +5 -- Casts: [hellfire burns, Damage 5 to 30, 45%]

#: 1621, Name: flail of oblivion, Type: 2H Blunt, Damage: 28-58, Speed: 3100, LVL: 50, Str: 60, Enc: 250, AC: 0/0, Acc: 0, BS: -10, Limit: 0, Dmg/Spd: 27.74
>> Abilities: EvilOnly +120, LoyalItem, Magical +5, Crits +3 -- Casts: [hellfire burns, Damage 5 to 30, 40%]

Mystic:

#: 1625, Name: darkbone staff, Type: 2H Blunt, Damage: 7-30, Speed: 2100, LVL: 50, Str: 0, Enc: 100, AC: 3/0, Acc: 0, BS: No, Limit: 0, Dmg/Spd: 17.62
>> Abilities: EvilOnly +120, Magical +5, LoyalItem, PunchDmg +5, KickDmg +5, JumpKDmg +5

#: 1626, Name: bloodkrys, Type: 1H Sharp, Damage: 6-22, Speed: 1900, LVL: 50, Str: 60, Enc: 65, AC: 0/0, Acc: 5, BS: 0, Limit: 0, Dmg/Spd: 14.74
>> Abilities: BsMinDmg +25, BsMaxDmg +25, Magical +5, LoyalItem, EvilOnly +120, MaxDamage +3 -- Casts: [lacerate, Damage 3 to 12, AffectsLivingOnly, for 10 rounds, 100%]

Witchunter:

#: 1627, Name: Magus Ripper, Type: 2H Sharp, Damage: 32-65, Speed: 3200, LVL: 50, Str: 60, Enc: 400, AC: 2/0, Acc: 0, BS: -10, Limit: 0, Dmg/Spd: 30.31
>> Abilities: EvilOnly +120, LoyalItem -- Casts: [lacerate, Damage 3 to 12, AffectsLivingOnly, for 10 rounds, 100%]

#: 1628, Name: serrated bone war-spear, Type: 2H Sharp, Damage: 29-70, Speed: 3500, LVL: 50, Str: 60, Enc: 200, AC: 0/0, Acc: 0, BS: 0, Limit: 0, Dmg/Spd: 28.29
>> Abilities: EvilOnly +120, LoyalItem -- Casts: [lacerate, Damage 3 to 12, AffectsLivingOnly, for 10 rounds, 100%]

#: 1629, Name: crimson-hilted morningstar, Type: 1H Blunt, Damage: 23-46, Speed: 2800, LVL: 50, Str: 65, Enc: 100, AC: 0/0, Acc: 0, BS: 0, Limit: 0, Dmg/Spd: 24.64
>> Abilities: EvilOnly +120, LoyalItem, BsMinDmg +25

Mage:

#: 1008, Name: necromantic bolt, Short: nebo, Magery: Mage-3, LVL: 50, Mana: 50, Diff: -100
>> Target: Monster or User -- Attack Type: Normal -- LVL Gain Cap: 65 -- (@lvl 50): Damage(-MR) 130 to 550, EvilOnly, AffectsLivingOnly, EndCast [nebo secondary, (@lvl 50): DrainLife 16 to 130, AffectsLivingOnly]

#: 1057, Name: hellstorm, Short: hsto, Magery: Mage-3, LVL: 50, Mana: 75, Diff: -120
>> Target: Full Attack Area -- Attack Type: Hot -- LVL Gain Cap: 65 -- (@lvl 50): Damage(-MR) 230 to 575, EvilOnly

#: 1041, Name: bladed sphere, Short: blsh, Magery: Mage-3, LVL: 50, Mana: 25, Diff: -100
>> Target: Self -- Attack Type: Normal -- LVL Gain Cap: 50 -- (@lvl 50): Shock +2879, DR +5, DamageShield +15, EvilOnly, AC +20, for 55 rounds -- RemovesSpells(mageshield, ethereal shield)

Druid:

#: 1026, Name: spore cloud, Short: spor, Magery: Druid-3, LVL: 50, Mana: 60, Diff: -130
>> Target: Full Attack Area -- Attack Type: Normal -- LVL Gain Cap: 50 -- (@lvl 50): Damage 10 to 20, Confusion +10, Crits -5, Slowness +100, MaxDamage -5, EvilInCombat, EvilOnly, for 11 rounds

#: 1048, Name: inferno, Short: infe, Magery: Druid-3, LVL: 50, Mana: 45, Diff: -110
>> Target: Monster or User -- Attack Type: Hot -- LVL Gain Cap: 65 -- (@lvl 50): Damage(-MR) 135 to 620, EvilOnly

#: 1056, Name: dark plague, Short: dapl, Magery: Druid-3, LVL: 50, Mana: 60, Diff: -110
>> Target: Full Attack Area -- Attack Type: Normal -- LVL Gain Cap: 60 -- (@lvl 50): Damage 16, AC -15, MaxDamage -5, Dodge -10, EvilOnly, EvilInCombat, for 6 rounds

Priest:

#: 1061, Name: dark transfusion, Short: datr, Magery: Priest-3, LVL: 50, Mana: 50, Diff: -110
>> Target: User -- Attack Type: Normal -- DrainLife -200 to -80, EvilOnly, Heal 100

#: 1081, Name: tainted word, Short: word, Magery: Priest-3, LVL: 50, Mana: 8, Diff: -100
>> Target: Monster or User -- Attack Type: Normal -- LVL Gain Cap: 65 -- (@lvl 50): Damage(-MR) 25 to 120, EndCast [tainted word, (@lvl 50): Damage(-MR) 25 to 120, EvilOnly], EvilOnly, x5 times/round

#: 1102, Name: infernal darkness, Short: dark, Magery: Priest-3, LVL: 50, Mana: 45, Diff: -130
>> Target: Full Attack Area -- Attack Type: Cold -- LVL Gain Cap: 60 -- (@lvl 50): Illu -9999, EvilOnly, EvilInCombat, Accuracy -30, for 130 rounds

Dertyce

Re: Evil Alignment Quests

Post by Dertyce »

I am attempting to go and kill the Woodelf Lord for the 2nd evil alignment quest, but it says I am too evil to go through the exit. Is there another way in, or do I have to wait until I am less evil to go and kill him?

syntax
Site Admin

Re: Evil Alignment Quests

Post by syntax »

Dertyce wrote:I am attempting to go and kill the Woodelf Lord for the 2nd evil alignment quest, but it says I am too evil to go through the exit. Is there another way in, or do I have to wait until I am less evil to go and kill him?
Just looking at the steps, there is a note that says, “If you are evil you go in through a secrect passage (search down) in the bears cave”