How this community has changed from the days of ForumsHQ.com...

Discussion, bugs, suggestions, ideas, etc for mudinfo.net
Storm

Re: How this community has changed from the days of ForumsHQ.com...

Post by Storm »

virucizer wrote:Uh so you claim you didn't hand out god spells and then later IN THE SAME SENTENCE, you go on to admit handing out god spells. wtf how dumb are you?

Well good if you have nothing to hide then there is no real point in crying when people point out the bullshit, is there?

I was there when they were doing the quest. Which it was only meant to be used for. I help was misused for other things several hours later since he decided to hangout in Halls and not using what rounds were left from the spell on PVP, which I DO NOT CONDONE! He is not the only person I help with quests etc when they've tried on their own and can't find help. He again ABUSED my help. I banned and deleted his chars once I found out what he did... If you don't like how I run my board by helping people (EVERYONE) Then don't play on it. But you don't seem to understand I'm a victim in all of this too...

Storm

Post by Storm »

BTW happy fricken holidays!

BearFather

Post by BearFather »

Storm wrote:BTW happy fricken holidays!
Love it!

HoboBill

Post by HoboBill »

I was sad to see ForumsHQ was dead and gone, but relieved to see that not only is the MMud community still slightly kicking, but also to see some of the pioneers trying to keep things alive. Cheers to you especially, Syntax.

Sentinal

Post by Sentinal »

To be honest, I'm not too fond of the facebook group. I don't think facebook does what a forum can do, thus I hate using it. I'd rather have a real forum.

I actually made a forum at http://majormud.boards.net

but I was directed here because this is already established. Personally, I was just doing anything to avoid having to make one more post on that group page.

rhipcity

Post by rhipcity »

Its simple, if you have data, info, resources.. drop it here , share it to facebook..

this is how organized nerds catalog and protect information for when some douche bag closes that facebook group and all the data is gone for ever..

be smarter.

AdmiralAcid

Post by AdmiralAcid »

rhipcity wrote:some douche bag

:o

AdmiralAcid

Post by AdmiralAcid »

Sentinal wrote:To be honest, I'm not too fond of the facebook group. I don't think facebook does what a forum can do, thus I hate using it. I'd rather have a real forum.

but I was directed here because this is already established. Personally, I was just doing anything to avoid having to make one more post on that group page.
I like the anonymity of my telnet client.

Mystghost

Post by Mystghost »

Sentinal wrote:To be honest, I'm not too fond of the facebook group. I don't think facebook does what a forum can do, thus I hate using it. I'd rather have a real forum.

I personally think this is a good idea to have the info in more than one spot. The stat increase post is a good one. I don't think i've ever seen it broken down quite like that.

syntax
Site Admin

Post by syntax »

Mystghost wrote:I personally think this is a good idea to have the info in more than one spot. The stat increase post is a good one. I don't think i've ever seen it broken down quite like that.
Redundancy is good. Scattered erratic information is not.